Wanna the Alexi LTD-600?

yeah that contest has been up for some days on espguitars.com

You're right it's only for the US however I would'nt want that guitar anyway :p

ive sent in entries :)

are you that dumb? it says you have to be 18 to enter and win and you definately aren't. honestly giving them your email/phone and name is stupid because theres no way that you are going to in fact win. on small contests like concert tickets from a local venue its worth entering but not a huge contest like this.

Ouai, personne n'a compris cette phrase-là !

But, yeah, methinks this contest sucks. Only for USA...Pfff

Je l'ai compris mais j'ai quitté mes lecons francais après 5 ans. I suck so hard in speaking/writing French.

@topic: Who cares about the guitar if you can get a SIGNED PHOTO of ALEXI....

Je l'ai compris mais j'ai quitté mes lecons francais après 5 ans. I suck so hard in speaking/writing French.

@topic: Who cares about the guitar if you can get a SIGNED PHOTO of ALEXI....

but dont you wish you can get alexi ltd 600 ? :D

Why the fuck do you want the same guitar again?

personally i wish i could enter the contest, sell the fucking guitar and buy something better... that's what i think...

come on people, like you could choose to win this contest... :erk: you don't, you get picked... and why not win something, it's free so why care about it...

Yeah, it's true, the contest is open for Canadian residents too...It's written in REALLY small letters at the bottom of the page.

I'll take a chance and subscribe to the contest even though I'm 1 yr and a half younger than the required age... ^^