WANTED: THURISAZ STREET TEAMS!!!

Notroch

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2006
Wervik, Belgium
I though I posted this here too:

Hey,

A quick word about 'thurisaz street teams': we're trying to promote 'Circadian Rhythm' as good as we can. But it's of course impossible for us to be on every gig, in every cd-shop etc. :) That's why we're looking for volunteers that are willing to hand out flyers or hang up thurisaz-posters on concerts, in shops, bars, making promo on metalforums and so on...

So if you're interested in doing so, please send your details (email, address, name) to streetteam@thurisaz.be. We'll send you the promostuff, together with some free merch for yourself ;)

Thanx in advance!

Greetz,
Peter (Thurisaz)

I would love to help you guys, but i don't know if i have enough connections to do so.
I'm glad you will be supporting Novembers Doom again in Belgium and Holland. I make sure to pick up the new album!

I would love to help you guys, but i don't know if i have enough connections to do so.
I'm glad you will be supporting Novembers Doom again in Belgium and Holland. I make sure to pick up the new album!

If everytime you go to a concert, you hang out a couple of posters and spread a few flyers, then you're a big help to us. So no special connections needed ;)