Wanting to purchase Opeth Photographic prints

Cmanuel

May 21, 2008
Colorado
Hey guys,

I'm wanting to frame a few prints of my favorite bands and put them in my apartment. I've contacted a few photographers regarding prints, but was wondering if we have any photographers here on the forums that have prints they would sell or if anyone could point me to some place where they can be purchased.

Thanks!
-CM

Small update

Chris La Putt shot the NYC show recently. He is offering this picture for $25 for 8x10 and $45 for 11x14
11.jpg

PM me if interested and I will share the website, as it is password protected.

Cuntface, is that all you do, go around and make useless posts and fuck up people's threads? sheesh, where are the moderators at.

Cuntface, is that all you do, go around and make useless posts and fuck up people's threads? sheesh, where are the moderators at.

To be fair, I too would have been more interested if that had been the real title of the thread :p

The only thing I have in my apartment is a photo of Mikael that came with the roundhouse tapes DVD on a french memo board. I suppose nice framed photos of bands at shows would probably look pretty nice in my husband's band room at the house. Seems kinda creepy to me though.

I have a frame of Opeth, all the guys and the background is white. It's cool actually, and in the front of my desk i have an artwork similar to Porcelain Heart's single (if not the very same) with all the tour dates with Enslaved.

Cmanuel, is that all you do? go around being a little whining faggot