War Metal / Battle Metal / NSBM

*Claps* Good show, my pets, you've made me so so mightily I broke my monocle and spilled my brandy glass! And I think that young woman over there went into labor...

Oh, joy, how my laughter sparks utter chaos!

Matt the last time you made a productive post was when you reco'd the band Rome. THAT WAS 11 MONTHS AGO.

I hate to see what you're doing on the Nevermore forum side of things.

Get the fuck out and I promise to remember you in a kind light. :)

I feel bad for you bro. It's like kicking a three legged lamb in the chops. Can your life get any worse without having an internet asshole like myself, rub salt in to your open wounds? I may be a prick, but I'm a compassionate prick.

Hence, you can stay on this forum and sulk in your introverted cloak of emotion. You're just not cut out in being the social butterfly that we expect you to be. No harm done.

This forum has really gone to shit. When a thread on Crack Stain can reach 2 pages, but a thread on a promising doom band can't reach 2 posts, it's time to wrap things up and call it quits.

It took you this long to realize that? This place has been a zoo for a while now. I come to feed the animals.

But I can't do that, Dave. My job is that when you fling shit, I put on a mask and continue to observe.