War Metal / Battle Metal / NSBM

Dreamlord said:
However, what's to say that once they get that State, they will just be content to stay there? It comes back to the ol' saying "Give 'em an inch, they want a yard." I fear that's what will happen.

The problem though, Dreamlord, is that they're not getting their own state...that's why the fighting continues. And the resentment towards the US is due to their implicit support of Israel - seen as the 'oppressor' in this argument.

Israel has had that land since 1946 (give or take some years, although I believe that is when they became their own State). It's their's. Like it or not. Although, I do not support the expansion of their villages or whatever.

Gaza strip is literally a fucking strip. People were literally moved out of their homes.

This US devotion to Israel is just astounding. Iran tries to support Palestine with used battle-worn arms, and it gets confiscated as 'terrorism support'. Meanwhile, the US sends in another 100 Apache gunships to Israel and it's perfectly fine...

JayKeeley said:
This US devotion to Israel is just astounding. Iran tries to support Palestine with used battle-worn arms, and it gets confiscated as 'terrorism support'. Meanwhile, the US sends in another 100 Apache gunships to Israel and it's perfectly fine...
Might equals right, remember? :Smug:

I'm going to take a backseat to NAD whenever this comes around again. He's got his references sorted and I can keep my karma intact -_-

The thing that we should all maintain is that you don't have to support your government in every single thing it does.

No other country I know has this concern where if you don't agree blindly to your governmental leaders then you are accused of being unpatriotic and told to leave.

JayKeeley said:
The thing that we should all maintain is that you don't have to support your government in every single thing it does.

No other country I know has this concern where if you don't agree blindly to your governmental leaders then you are accused of being unpatriotic and told to leave.

That didn't seem to start until after 9/11. I understood in the beginning but the fallout lasted a little too long. Questioning authority is the most American thing you can do. Then again, being brutally xenophobic places a close second. :Spin:

:lol: @ Ayeka, by all means chime in!!!

NAD said:
:lol: @ Ayeka, by all means chime in!!!

^_^ When I'm having my good moods and have got my memory all together. No sense in just posting an angry rant, eh? Not that I haven't already ;)

Reactions: Erik
Graveland is nothing like I expected. Immortal Pride is much more anthemic than the barbaric black metal I was expecting it to be....quite surprising really. :)

Why were expecting "barbaric black metal"? Latter Graveland has more in common with Bathory than say, Darkthrone.

Now you need to get:

Following the Voice of Blood
Thousand Swords
Raise Your Sword
Creed of Iron
Memory and Destiny

correct me if I'm wrong but Palestine belonged the British, correct? I remember reading about how the Irgun and Stern Jewish terrorist organizations carried out murders of British troops who were trying to keep the peace.

ref the US's slavish devotion to Israel, if you criticize it, you are labeled an anti semite. but it is really very simple: dollars drive policy. the Jewish communities in the US are hugely well organized and therefore carry political clout far exceeding their numbers. they have also mastered the art of fund raising, and spend shitloads of money on lobbying efforts in Washington. That is political reality in the US today.

lizard said:
correct me if I'm wrong but Palestine belonged the British, correct? I remember reading about how the Irgun and Stern Jewish terrorist organizations carried out murders of British troops who were trying to keep the peace.

Quite ironic, considering that if it wasn't for these British troops a few years before, they would have all been turned into soap and candles. Fucking selfish bastards.

On a side-note, I would like to put in a positive word for Gontyna Kry. They rock! :D

Dreamlord said:
Why were expecting "barbaric black metal"? Latter Graveland has more in common with Bathory than say, Darkthrone

I have no idea :erk: - I think I made a connection with Thor's Hammer and assumed they would have the same style. Immortal Pride, however, reminded me a little of Falkenbach.

Dreamlord said:
I do agree. The Palestinian people should be given there own state.

However, what's to say that once they get that State, they will just be content to stay there? It comes back to the ol' saying "Give 'em an inch, they want a yard." I fear that's what will happen.

As far as the whole "we were there first" argument. THis just doesn't hold up anymore. Seriously, by this argument, all people today don't belong where they currently reside because some ancient people might have dwelled there. Aborigines, American Indians, Africans, Palestinians, etc, etc. The Romans once conquered almost all of Europe. Does this mean they are still entitled to lay claim to it? Same with Mongolia? Same with Germany?

Israel has had that land since 1946 (give or take some years, although I believe that is when they became their own State). It's their's. Like it or not. Although, I do not support the expansion of their villages or whatever.

I have been avoiding posting here in this thread, but I can't fucking take it anymore... Being a person that has worn a white t-shirt into Wal-Mart that says "FUCK ISRAEL" in big black letters should tell you where I stand. In the arab region of the world, what is the comon denominator in all of the unrest? Israel. Everybody hates Israel. Self-righteous barbarians, Fuck Israel.

When these people stand up for their beliefs and a right to call somewhere home, they are called terrorists. When the "good ole U.S. of A. does it,it's patriotic. What a bunch of hypocritical hogwash! Our government would like a hand in every other government, don't try to re-write history. The only difference between the fighting in that region is whethere the U.S. supports your side or not. Godspeed be with you if you happened to be on the opposing end of the stick.

FUCK ISRAEL & FUCK GEORGE W. BUSH, he's not MY president.

Do you think queers listen to NSBM? Don't answer that one ;) :D

Papa Josh said:
I have been avoiding posting here in this thread, but I can't fucking take it anymore... Being a person that has worn a white t-shirt into Wal-Mart that says "FUCK ISRAEL" in big black letters should tell you where I stand. In the arab region of the world, what is the comon denominator in all of the unrest? Israel. Everybody hates Israel. Self-righteous barbarians, Fuck Israel.

When these people stand up for their beliefs and a right to call somewhere home, they are called terrorists. When the "good ole U.S. of A. does it,it's patriotic. What a bunch of hypocritical hogwash! Our government would like a hand in every other government, don't try to re-write history. The only difference between the fighting in that region is whethere the U.S. supports your side or not. Godspeed be with you if you happened to be on the opposing end of the stick.

FUCK ISRAEL & FUCK GEORGE W. BUSH, he's not MY president.

Can I buy one of those T-shirts off you? In all seriousness - WORD!

Right, I spent FAR too long online today, and discovered a hundred bands whose names I will never remember. But with regards to NSBM, does anyone know any of these bands:

Schwarze Sonne
Holocaust (Dutch band, there are three other bands with this name including one NWOBHM - do not be confused!)
Kreuzfeuer
Kraftschlag
Celtic Warrior

And I found some links of interest (you can see where I found these bands from). I found these mildly worrying. Z.O.G. is watching you:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~afa/alert/engels/sl08.html
http://www.splcenter.org/cgi-bin/goframe.pl?refname=/intelligenceproject/ip-4s4.html

And while we're at it, some propaganda that I need to keep safe:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4203.htm