War Metal / Battle Metal / NSBM

By the way, how fucking brilliant is Nokturnal Mortem - I've only heard To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire and Goat Horns and both hit the spot.

My stack of 'unheard' CDs is piling up though. I was going through the stacks and I realized I had a bunch of stuff to still get round to:

Graveland - Raise your Sword & Thousand Swords
Nagaroth - Amarok
Nokturnal Mortem - Nechrist & Lunar Poetry

Help me prioritize my listening order! I think Lunar Poetry should be next...

I'm glad I picked up that Kristallnacht from Jay. Great stuff. Just yesterday I ordered the CD tat combines Creation through Destruction and Adversary. Yay!

Now I need to pick up some Gontyna Kry.

Graveland still rules all, though.

So anyone heard Turisas, Norden, or Theudho?

Also anyone lke Bal-Sagoth? I remember liking what I heard from Battle Magic and the debut, and have been thinking of picking them up.

I've only listened to Battle Magic once and can't bring myself to come back to it...it's very strange!

I only bought it cos of the song with the really long name :loco:

Does this little piss ant ever contribute anything to this board aside from the Greek quip, the periodical blurb on his stalemated sexuality, or the occasional recommendation consisting of spoken word wallowing?

Go fucking chop your dick off and write a poem about it you fucking nancy boy.

Edit - Atleast Alwin puts in the effort.

MajestikMøøse;6619578 said:
lmfao lolololololololol ja rly no rly rofl lolocaust.

Uncross your eyes when you type to me boy. I don't care if you surround your pc in mirrors, look at the fucking keys dead on, and type back to me like a fucking man.