War Pigs

lizard said:
Stormrider1981: I've read that sometimes there are tensions between the two parts of Belgium, is that true?

Not only is that true, it's sometimes more than just tensions. I'm not going to start an anti-Wallon campaign, but the problem in Belgium is that the Wallons (who speak French) are too stuck up to learn our language. So when they come to Flanders (where we speak Flemish - which is like Dutch but not quite) they just expect us to speak their language.
Which is :devil:
There are exceptions, of course, I'll be the last to say that they're all bad.

But it's basically the Flemish 'peasants' vs. The Wallon 'aristocrats' (who are *so* much better than us!), just as it always was.

The whole story is too long for me to tell here, but yes indeed, there are tensions.

lizard said:
hey forbidden angel, hope your bro gets back safe. I have a bud over there, we are thinking of them.
drove on base for work today, mil police with shotguns at the gate. we are taking this seriously.
sad to say bush and powell say korea is a "regional concern," leaving them ultimately up to japan and china,,,unfortunately this does not coincide with their policy in Iraq. I may not agree with all this administration's policies but I will not abandon faith in my nation's military, who have to go where bush sends them without debate. they will kick major ass and I hope they suffer minimal casualties.

p.s. do you all know why Germany and France were so against this? they don't want the proof of they're selling saddam materials for nukes.

Lizard, don't forget that Germany & France have business and corporate ties to the Iraqi oil industry, and would be the 2 countries with the most to LOSE. If there's any truth to that fucking maniac lighting his own oil fields on fire, I can guarantee that more than 1 German or French beaurocrat cried last night.

IOfTheStorm said:
do you know which other country used to sell saddam chemical weapons?
guess .....
THE TV LIES.

Right, but you and only you know the truth. I forgot. Because we're all stupid next to you in your infinite wisdom. You've figured it all out, and you have been present at every single important meeting, whether cloaked in secrecy or not.

So tell me, who's going to win the NCAA Tournament this year? I'd like to get my wager in now. Seeing as how you know everything and all.

*sigh* More pointless war debating. It's starting, I hate it, but this won't solve anything. If you're American and anti-war, there are plenty of nationwide protests...I was just at one. If you're from another country, try organizing your own...let's keep the hate off this board, though. The last thing we need is more hate.

No metal mix on the subject of war is complete without "War Pigs."

i am the cynic , really ?
ha funnier of the funniest you are.
u are proud of ur nation , good good , it is good to be proud of murderers.
u are talking about slaughter ? HAHAHAHAHAHA
see kossovo , see what happens NOW.

C'mon IOfTheStorm, u can't argue with such a narrow-minded person.
Damn dude, u must understand, the usa is NOT the police of the world. DAMN FUCK U
ONU must decide things like taking and leader off of his country, not Bush.
After this, Bushit will say that Brazil is destroying the Amazon forest so we must be defeated. Fuck off

Jugulator and IOfTheStorm... forget this ridiculous being.. he is a puppet ... he doesn't have his own will.. can't think by himself.. it's not worthy to talk with him.. he doesn't even have a brain...
because if he had one.. he could think ..... this make him a so insignificant being that is a waste of time talking with him....

argue argue argue, its all fucking stupid. you arent goin shit to stop the war. you CANT do shit to stop the war, so whats the use? just wait for it to end. be glad we're not at war with you, and be glad Iraq isnt at war with you. just live your lives and be done with arguing like little children over a matter that you have no control over.
A "why did you hit him?"
B "he stole my cookie!"
C "i saw it!"
D "ya, i stole his cookie, and i'll steal everyone else's cookies"
C "i will stop you before you do that"
A "please dont!"
A "he just stole my cookie, i'll leave him alone"
C "why? he'll keep doing it until he has every cookie available, then he will never be stopped"

dahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdah, its more effective if you'd argue about religion instead. when you have a scud missle pointed at your head, you will sing a different note. "please help us", then we will be the bad guys for helping. thats my 2 cents in the immaturity of arguing over a war. apparantly, ALOT of people feel strongly for it, while ALOT of people feel strongly against it. leave it alone, let them play in their sandbox over who can be the captain in boxball

I agree with u, Witch King!!!
If he had a brain he would understand that Bush is the leader of the usa, and not the world judge.
Well, I will translate a FAQ someone showed me, and I'll post it here!
Perhaps he can understand who's the worst, Bush or Saddan.

Again, this is what war does to people. Sure, maybe war solves a little issue, but again, it is just delaying the inevitable. A little issue is solved, but a larger one ensues. Anger and hatred grows. Peace beggars become violent. Again, war never ends, because the traits that cause war are in human nature. And people believe so strongly in either war or anti-war that they soon become violent towards each other, forgetting that both sides are human. And not only does man wage war against himself, but he also wages war against nature, because man thinks of himself as being higher than nature. We have seperated ourselves from nature with our technology. Anyway, without making this a super long post, man can change. Although I do believe that that shall not happen, but it can. But the first thing you have to do is think for yourself and come up with your own ideas and beliefs and then respect others' beliefs. On a side note: Speaking of thinking for yourself, in the bible (the david and goliath story), I have a theory about it. I think that this is a hidden message in the bible that is really telling you that you should find your own way through life and not depend on some imaginary being. I mean, that is what david did, he thought his own way through his problem, and destroyed it. It's saying that life throws you challenges and you have to meet them with intellect and not with false hope. Yeah, I think way too much.

I'll do my part to try putting an end in this stupid thing.. if everybody do something.. maybe we can change this situation... At least here we don't act like assholes starting wars with everybody...

And I have the right to tell my opinion about this stupid war... I don't agree with it.. who deslikes my opinion.. do it.. but first.. try to think about it.. it's easy to throw bombs on others... then WTC is destroyed and it's called the biggest terrorist attack ever. WTC it's nothing compared with two atomic bombs over Japan...

and Jugulator.. your FAQ will not change his mind.. he is brainless.. he can't think.. forgot it ?

Here's that FAQ I talked about, well I didn't translate everything cuz it makes me tired. So if you want to know the rest of the FAQ u must learn portuguese or ask someone or something to translate for u.

Questions and answers that are being published on newspapers around the world, and we must think about them:

1. What's the percentual of the USA population on the World population?
Answer: 6%.

2. What's the percentual of the US economic power inside the world's wealthiness?
Answer: 50%.

3. What country has the biggest oil resources in the world?
Answer: Saudi Arabia

4. What country has the second biggest oil resources in the world?
Answer: Iraq.

5. How much money is spent on weapons per year around the world?
Answer: About US$ 900 billions.

6. How much money is spent on weapons by the US government?
Resposta: 390 billion dolars, approved by the National Congress.

7. How many people died in wars since the second world war?
Resposta: 86 million people.

8. When appeared chemiccal weapons in Iraq at the 80's, during the war against Iran and in 1991, those weapons were developed by the iraqi cientists?
Resposta: No; the factories and the technology were given by the USA government in association with Grea-Britain government and companies from those countries.

9. Did the US government condemned the use of gas by Iraq on the war against Iran, on the 80's?
Resposta: No.

10. How many people were killed by the Saddam Hussein government when he used gas against the curdan city of Halabja in 1988, on the north of Iraq?
Resposta: 5 thousand people, all civilian.

11. How many Western governments condemned that act?
Resposta: None!!

12. Is there any proofs linking Iraq to the September 11th?
Resposta: None.

13. How many civilian people died on the First War against Iraq in 1991?
Resposta: About 35 thousand.

14. How many eastern soldiers were killed by the Iraq army during the First war against Iraq?
Resposta: Insignificant

15. How many Iraqi soldiers were buried alive by the US soldiers on their tanks equiped with embankment razors?
Resposta: 6 thousand soldiers.

16. How much tons of uranium were used on the ammunition on the First war against Iraq in 1991?
Resposta: 40 tons.

17. How much, said UN, was the cancer cases increase in Iraq between 1991 and 1994?
Resposta: 700%.

18. What was the percentual of destruction caused by the US Army to the Iraq army on the 1991 war?
Resposta: 80% of the Iraqi Army.

19. Did Iraq threat the world piece or any country's sovereignty on the last 10 years?
Resposta: No.

20. How many civilian will die according to Pentagon in this attack?
Resposta: 10 thousand. But the responsable for the UN's human rights comission deliveried a relatory to the Bush government, previewing 350 thousand civilian deaths, 1 million homeless people, and 2 million people going to other countries

21. How many of these deaths were children?
Resposta: About 50%.

22. For how many years did the USA made air attacks and bombing against Iraq?
Resposta: 11 years. Inclusively using chemiccal and biological weapons, as was denounced at the World Social Forum 2003 by Irmã Sherine from the congregation of the UN's Dominican Relatories says that were used in this period about 9 thousand tons of explosives on the attacks against Iraq

23. what was the children mortality rate in Iraq in 1989?
Resposta: 38 for each one thousand born alive.

24. What was the children mortality rate in 1999?
Resposta: 131 for each one thousand borned alive, an increase of 345%.

25. How many iraqians died between 1991 and 1999 due to UN's sanctions?
Resposta: 1,5 million, about 50% were children.
WELL, I'M TIRED AND I DON"T WANT TO TRANSLATE ANYMORE, YOU GO LEARN PORTUGUESE AND READ IT.BIE
26. Quantas resoluções da ONU contra Israel os EUA
vetaram desde 1992?
Resposta: 30.

27. Qual valor da ajuda anual do governo dos EUA para o
governo de Israel ?
Resposta: US$ 5 bilhões, como credito para compra de
armas nos Estados Unidos.

28. Quantos países do mundo possuem armas atômicas?
Resposta: Apenas 8: Estados Unidos, França, Russia,
China, Inglaterra, India, Paquistão e Israel

29. Quantas ogivas nucleares o Iraque possui?
Resposta: Nenhuma.

30. Quantas ogivas nucleares os EUA possuem?
Resposta: Mais de 10 mil.

31. Quantas ogivas nucleares Israel possui?
Resposta: Mais de 400. ( O fisico nuclear Israelense
Modechai Vanunu, que trabalhou nas plantas nucleares e
denunciou pela primeira vez ao mundo na década de 80, foi
sequestrado pela policia Israelense na Italia, conduzido
aos tribunais e condenado a 30 anos de prisao, aonde se
encontra até hoje. Por essa razão recebeu o Premio Nobel
alternativo de 1992).

32. Alguma vez Israel permitiu inspeções de armas pela
ONU?
Resposta: Não.

33. Qual porcentagem dos territórios palestinos está sob
controle de colônias de judeus implantadas depois de 1991
pelos governos direitistas de Israel?
Resposta: 42% do territorio Palestino da Cisjordania.

34. A invasão desse territorio por colonos trazidos pelo
governo de Israel está respaladada em alguma convenção
internacional?
Resposta: Não. São completamente ilegais, há inclusive
resoluções da ONU para sua devolução. E há forte oposição
dos partidos progressistas de Israel.

Diante das informações e dados que você acaba de ler...

Qual país, na sua opinião, constitui a maior ameaça à paz
mundial:

o Iraque ou os Estados Unidos?

ForbiddenAngel said:
Don't playa hate! Don't look down on ppl for what they believe in our downgrade those who think of this war totally different then you. Feel free to voice ur opinion about this war, but again don't look down on thers whom have a different view, that doesnt make their views meaningless, It just makes it theirs, just like u have urs.

Do you ppl even once READ a post before flaming on it?
please go read my post again
when you possibly don´t understand what i wanted to say I will try to explain

Jugulator, to the last question, I don't think I even have to reply...

I wouldn't want to say much, I'm pretty much apolitical, but ...yesterday evening, that was March 20th here, if was announced that 12 British and 4 American soldiers died. (many iraqi, but I guess it's irrelevant for this thread and some others circling...). I don't have this morning's info. about the number. just about the bombs used. bad.

Politics. Politics. I'll nary voice my opinion again after this point, only nitpick the ones of others. And TheSin, I WON'T justify unless I feel the need to.