Warrel Dane is the worst vocalist I've ever heard

InAbsentia_

Dec 31, 2009
Nevermore has so much potential, but it's Warrel Dane who messes it all up for them. He just absolutely wrecks every song with his ridiculous yodel like vocal. I really, really hope he gets fired. It'd be the best news I've heard in a long time!

Frankly, I don't know what Jeff Loomis et al. are thinking. And then you have Warrel himself, thinking he's the shit, releasing solo albums as if anyone would go out of their way to listen to him.

Listening to him is more or less of a chore. If you want to hear some awesome Nevermore riffs and solo's - you have to go through Warrel Dane - and it isn't pretty.

Trolololo-man.jpg

Shut the fuck up and tell it to his face, really, go to the nevermore forums, it' right on ultimate metal and post that on there, he posts on there himself frequently. tell me how it goes.

I think he's aware he sucks pretty bad. He's consistently drunk at shows, forgets huge chunks of lyrics, messes with the rest of his band members, etc.

He's also by far the weakest link in the Nevermore line up. Why would you even want me to 'say it to his face?'. This is public consensus. He's the weakest member of Nevermore and is a direct reason why Nevermore isn't huge right now.

lulz @ trying to get one of the founding members fired from the band.

and actually, warrel is pretty sober now since he almost had kidney failure and was diagnosed with diabetes (er something along those lines).

I don't understand why so many people hate Warrel Dane but whatever. There are way worse vocalists out there *cough*Dani Filth*cough*

Shut the fuck up and tell it to his face, really, go to the nevermore forums, it' right on ultimate metal and post that on there, he posts on there himself frequently. tell me how it goes.

how about you get on your knees and suck his cock.

Warrel Dane has something 99.9% of vocalists will never ever have. He's distinctive. 5 seconds of him and you know it's him, his tone, pronunciation, harmonies and melodies. That counts for so much IMO.

His lyrics are appalling though.