Warrel Dane is the worst vocalist I've ever heard

say%20that%20to%20my%20face.jpg
:lol:

Loomis is an awesome guitarist and I enjoy the first 5 songs off Zero Order Phase but after awhile diminished sweeps and runs get kinda annoying.

I think Dane is a good vocalist, not the best but his singing suits Nevermore perfectly. I still can't get into their latest as much as their other stuff, my favourite album is still Dreaming Neon Black.

Nevermore has so much potential, but it's Warrel Dane who messes it all up for them. He just absolutely wrecks every song with his ridiculous yodel like vocal. I really, really hope he gets fired. It'd be the best news I've heard in a long time!

Frankly, I don't know what Jeff Loomis et al. are thinking. And then you have Warrel himself, thinking he's the shit, releasing solo albums as if anyone would go out of their way to listen to him.

Listening to him is more or less of a chore. If you want to hear some awesome Nevermore riffs and solo's - you have to go through Warrel Dane - and it isn't pretty.
I agree completely. Which is funny because many people seem to think he's one the best vocalists ever. I'd possibly like Nevermore quite a bit with a different singer - but then, Loomis' solo album didn't do much for me either... Have you listened to it?