Warrel on Metal Shop Saturday night!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Damn right! Make sure to tune in, internet! I don't know what'll happen but I imagine we'll talk about some stuff and things and play some tunes and music and maybe a couple commercials too. Steve and I always spend considerable time elaborately planning out our show each week. I mean sometimes we put in as much as 10 minutes of planning beforehand (an extreme case), so you can bet we've got something rad cookin' up for this special occasion. I know there's a torture cane in the studio. Maybe we'll figure out how to get that thing to distribute some pain on-air. Or maybe we'll skip the pain part and just get straight to the painkillers. Who knows!

And in a strange twist of irony, we'll also have members of Demon Hunter calling in to talk about their upcoming tour and kickoff date in Seattle (dudes are local and NEVER play here).

So fire up your media player and listen to the special WARRELFEST edition of Metal Shop online at www.kisw.com Saturday night, 11pm to 2am PACIFIC time. Or if you're cool enough to live in the NW you can listen on your actual radio at 99.9fm. How about that?! Yeah buddy.

Seriously though, we're gonna hang with Warrel all night and play a bunch of shit from the solo album, so listen in for laughs!

Really though Tyler, you should try listening on a real radio. We've had people pick us up a lot in BC before. It'd be cool to know if you can actually pick up our station all the way up there!

I've tried... We used to be able to from my old work... but from my house I can't... I can barely pick up Vancouver.

I used to call in to Metal Shop every week when I lived in Seattle. I was usually quite drunk and tormenting the interns. That's back when that hot chick used to host it. Dunno if she is still there. Anyway, hats off to KISW for putting up with me and almost always getting my songs on!

dogs-playing-poker.jpg