Warrel's vocal abilities...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
When exactly did he discover this talent he has to make his vocals inhumanly high-pitched? I was listening to "Battle Angels" last night at about 11:30 (stayed up until 3:30 listening to Santctuary and Nevermore cds back to back and got about half way thru DNB) and I started wondering about that....

he did opera when he was a kid
i guess he was playing victim of changes one day, started singing along and went....

'damn.....I rule....."

i read that his old opera teacher caught him doin a sanc gig and said he was gonna kill himself or something
haah

i read in an interview in some mag a coupla years back that the in-joke on the Sanctuary tour bus was that he had his private helium tank!!!

It's strange for someone with such a FUCKING MASSIVE voice to be able to sing like that.

Listen to what tomorrow knows, the "No more colour" bit, and then listen to an interveiw with him, or that little bit off the EOR dvd where he talks about emperor... it's hard to imagine it's the same fuckin' dude :lol:

i guess he was playing victim of changes one day, started singing along and went....

'damn.....I rule....."

LOL!!!:tickled: I like your sense of humor

Warrel is absolutely amazing. In fact, I know a guy who works in Toronto who has a similar style. (I'm also from Toronto--> 19/F) The same power and high demand breathing vocal technique. I'm a female, and I am working on that style right now. I can sing very very loud and generally, that's what most opera singers have in them. I'm pushing soprano (with the help of my voice teacher) and I sing to Nevermore a lot. I love it. I can't find any other singer (at the moment) who I can relate to this much. Anyway, Warrel, if you read this, you are amazing.

e-mail: tessaglynn@hotmail.com
AIM: juliette9090

Reactions: DecTV
Yeah I'm moving into a condominium soon... so it'll be difficult for me too. Oh well, I'll find a way... oh yes I will find a way. : )
When I'm good and ready I'd love to sing with Warrel and Nevermore one day. AND YOU BET I WILL : )

Oh man, it would be my dream to sing with him. I'm working on practicing every day now. I practiced for about 2 hours today (as a warmup/practice)... and I can't wait until I get just a bit better. But yeah I've been listening to a lot of Nevermore lately. Good good good stuff : ) (especially Dreaming Neon Black)
Anyway, I'll be back again later

The chick on Dreaming Neon black has an amazing Voice...

I also love Pamella Moore (sister Mary),....from Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime album she rules....!!!

and of course the Nightwish chick,....she's amazing too....!!!!

:wave: