Washing Bed Sheets???

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
How often do you guys change your bed sheets?

Does anyone actually change them weekly like you are supposed to? Fuck that. I havnt changed mine for fuck knows how long. I bought a new King bed in about June that came with brand new pillows and doona and shit and shit. Should I have washed em yet? I'm guessing probably, cause the pillows are covered with drool, and the doona and sheets have an assortment of about 30 different liquids and bodily fluids.

Do you wash the actual pillos and doona, or just the covers?

Anyway, I thought this would be the best place to get advice about bed linen :lol: :lol:

Koichi said:
Sometime, when it's dark, and the moon is high, You can here the ghosts trying to escape mine.

:lol:

Spruce boy we actually change ours every week all linen gats washed doona cover pillow cases etc.....you should air out the doona about once a month.You lazy dirty prick!Yuk you have been sleeping with all that shit that you can see let alone all the shit that comes of your skin,hair everything else this long that is disgusting. :ill: :puke:

Yeah... when you put it like that. I guess I will change it if I get time on the weekends. The other thing is that I shower in the mornings... So by the time I go to bed, I'm pretty much a grub.

My girlfriend never complains... But I think she assumes they get washed :)

We wash the sheets and pillowcases once a week, and the doona cover about once a month.
We also take the actual doona to the laundromat about twice a year....probably should do it more, but I hate going to the fucking laundromat.

I hate it when the sheets get that 'old' feel - nothing like a nice fresh bed.

I change the sheets once a week, more if i happen to get lucky. :hotjump: Change the pillowcases once a week and wash the doona about once a month.

And i agree with Nightwing. 'Old Sheets' feel like shit. The feel of freshly washed sheets is excellent! :)

Spruce Goose said:
Yeah... when you put it like that. I guess I will change it if I get time on the weekends. The other thing is that I shower in the mornings... So by the time I go to bed, I'm pretty much a grub.

My girlfriend never complains... But I think she assumes they get washed :)

She doesn't see the stains a general dirty look that they no dought have....hmmmmm!

I HATE new sheets.
And I HATE old, smelly sheets.

I like the feel and smell of three day old sheets. Unfortunately, that feeling and smell only lasts a day or two.

interesting topic for a metal forum.. strange, but still :)

i reckon there are plenty of mites ahving a ball in your sheets spruce.... + lotsa bacteria breeding more than rabbits, and some mould as well. Ah, you probably have a nice diverse collection of life in those sheets. Seems sad to wipe em all out....

yeah about once a week I suspose .......... but with kids we seem to be changing theirs a bit more often when they have an accident ..........oh the joys of parenthood.........