Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Wreath
Closure (extended)
The Night and the Silent Water
Lotus Eater
Demon of the Fall

Before Lotus Eater, I believe, Mikael strummed the Drapery Falls and Harvest, and everyone sang.

Yeah it was a pretty awesome show. My personal highlights were Ghost of Perdition, Godhead's Lament and Closure. Although, really, everything was great. My only very minor gripe is Wreath - it is a great song, but for the second time in a row in DC, I noticed people leaving to go to the bathroom when they started playing it. I would have preferred Leper Affinity in its place, but this is very minor - I know that many of you love this song live.

Mikael had his moments. He said that he was going to ruin Harvest for everyone. When he recorded the vocals, he felt pretty good about them. However, when he left his recording booth, Steve Wilson and Peter were laughing really loud, and he thought that he had screwed it up bad. It turned out that it was the lyrics that they were laughing at. They thought that instead of "Mourner's lament but it's me who's the martyr" he was singing "Born to cement but it's me who's tomato", with tomato pronounced in the British English way. I think that that's what he said, although I could be wrong. When introducing the band, he referred to Martin as "the bass player" without mentioning his name, Martin was "the drummer", and so on - you get it.

Great show, as always! Martin can drum, and it always amazes me how Mikael can hit all his notes live so well. Cheers!

Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Wreath
Closure (extended)
Lotus Eater
Demon of the Fall

Before Lotus Eater, I believe, Mikael strummed the Drapery Falls and Harvest, and everyone sang.

Yeah it was a pretty awesome show. My personal highlights were Ghost of Perdition, Godhead's Lament and Closure. Although, really, everything was great. My only very minor gripe is Wreath - it is a great song, but for the second time in a row in DC, I noticed people leaving to go to the bathroom when they started playing it. I would have preferred Leper Affinity in its place, but this is very minor - I know that many of you love this song live.

Mikael had his moments. He said that he was going to ruin Harvest for everyone. When he recorded the vocals, he felt pretty good about them. However, when he left his recording booth, Steve Wilson and Peter were laughing really loud, and he thought that he had screwed it up bad. It turned out that it was the lyrics that they were laughing at. They thought that instead of "Mourner's lament but it's me who's the martyr" he was singing "Born to cement but it's me who's tomato", with tomato pronounced in the British English way. I think that that's what he said, although I could be wrong. When introducing the band, he referred to Martin as "the bass player" without mentioning his name, Martin was "the drummer", and so on - you get it.

Great show, as always! Martin can drum, and it always amazes me how Mikael can hit all his notes live so well. Cheers!

Last night was a great show. I'm definitely one of those people who enjoys seeing Wreath live. And yes, Mikael had us all participate in a Blackwater Park singalong to The Drapery Falls and Harvest.

Last night was fucking awesome, Enslaved was amazing as well. I was so fucking happy that they played Karma, I love that song so much. And I never thought I'd be disappointed to hear Demon... I was really looking forward to Deliverance.

Great show for sure. I would also agree about Wreath. I enjoy it on disc, but live, it was alright. I also wish that they had played something off of Blackwater Park, excluding The Drapery Falls. The Leper Affinity would have been fantastic.

The Drapery Falls and Harvest singalongs were really fun, haha. Mike said that if we did well, he would show his cock.

Another great line was when he mentioned Morningrise before The Night And The Silent Water, he said something like: "No, I am not talking about an erection when you wake up." Classic.

I wanted to also add that I do not think I could ever get tired of seeing Demon Of The Fall live. It is such a great track and I think it is a must as their closer for now until they decided to end the band.

I was just happy that the set list didn't mirror the one from Ram's Head Live in Baltimore several months back. In fact, it was 80% different. I dig bands that don't do the same old same old every fucking show.

I love this band. I love Mikael's interaction with the crowd. I love the musicianship. I find it amazing that a band can write music so heavy and yet so beautiful at the same time.

Great fucking show.

Thanks for the set list.

Great show for sure. I would also agree about Wreath. I enjoy it on disc, but live, it was alright. I also wish that they had played something off of Blackwater Park, excluding The Drapery Falls. The Leper Affinity would have been fantastic.

The Drapery Falls and Harvest singalongs were really fun, haha. Mike said that if we did well, he would show his cock.

Another great line was when he mentioned Morningrise before The Night And The Silent Water, he said something like: "No, I am not talking about an erection when you wake up." Classic.

At the Ram's Head Live show I spoke of they encored with The Drapery Falls AND Demon Of The Fall. Killer.

The set list from that show was:

Heir Apparent
Serenity Painted Death
Hope Leaves
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
Night And The Silent Water
Deliverance
(encore)
The Drapery Falls
Demon Of The Fall

Last night was fucking awesome, Enslaved was amazing as well. I was so fucking happy that they played Karma, I love that song so much. And I never thought I'd be disappointed to hear Demon... I was really looking forward to Deliverance.

Bite your tongue! Demon is awesome. Every time. Period.

I'm hoping Opeth decide to do an album of re-recorded OLDER material that they were never quite happy with. Demon comes to mind (always better live). So does Night And The Silent Water. Then again, can't wait to see what they do after the masterpiece that is 'Watershed'.

Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Wreath
Closure (extended)
Lotus Eater
Demon of the Fall

Yes, Axe is a deceptively great drummer. But so is the rest of the band. I'm always floored by Mendez. A very underrated bass player.

The band introduction was quite fun. Then again, so what the whole show. Can't wait to see them again next time around (DC OR Baltimore).

^ you probably could have condensed that into one or two posts. But anyway, I shan't bite my tongue; that would hurt and cause unnecessary bleeding. I'd much rather just cease my typing, were I to listen to you in the first place. However, I still think Deliverance would have been better than Demon.

Oh yeah, welcome to the boards, etc.

At the Ram's Head Live show I spoke of they encored with The Drapery Falls AND Demon Of The Fall. Killer.

Heir Apparent
Serenity Painted Death
Hope Leaves
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
Deliverance
(encore)
The Drapery Falls
Demon Of The Fall

I was at this show as well and yeah, they did an awesome job in not replicating their setlist.

I was just happy that the set list didn't mirror the one from Ram's Head Live in Baltimore several months back. In fact, it was 80% different. I dig bands that don't do the same old same old every fucking show.

Thanks for the setlist also. I saw them last year up in Norfolk VA and I was hoping they were going to play some different material and they did. So this time I really felt I got my fill cause I got to hear other tunes on the same tour.

The Closure jam was the highlight for me. This was also the first time I've seen a final show at the end of a tour and I think it was a good mood to be a part of.

Good times...

Heir Apparent
Serenity Painted Death
Hope Leaves
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
Deliverance
(encore)
The Drapery Falls
Demon Of The Fall

Holy shit, SETLIST!!!