WASTED WORDS [AILD] — Full Song To Mix!

shredder10

Replace that #@#|@#∞!!
May 19, 2010
Caracas
www.myspace.com
Awww YEAH!! It's oppa mixing time! :kickass:

I did this for mixing and tone practice and for everybody on this room to have a lite christmas fun. Even more if you dig AILD stuff as i do of course! :D

It was fun to program these drums, recorded the various GT DIs with my fender tele w/Seymour Duncan JB's on her, SHITTY Bass DI as usual (i'll try to get a new one on 2013 so yeah :) i know you'll be able to handle it kajsfkjasf), there's also a midi PAD that can be heard on the chorus sections, and a couple other FX thingys.

I'm waiting for a friend of mine that will record vocals for this one; he's a real nice singer. And will submit the vocal track ASAP.

If you want a detailed mix, you'll have to automate and be careful with certain stuff, create a couple fade ins, and that kind of things. There's also a reverse cymbal that should be added as some sort of transition. You'll need to paste the main verses riff on 3 different sections [i.e the intro] if i remember correctly. Theres also some kind of Flange thing that you should apply to the little lead over the breakdown section. I wouldn't just throw the DI's on the project and shove whatever ampsim i find on the tracks, it could get messy! :eek:

MIDI tempo should be embedded within midi tracks.
There should be 11 files on the zip.
Wasted%20SC.png

There's nothing else to say, here's the files and ref mix dudes and dudettes.

Mix Ref:Wasted Words Ref
Mix Files:WASTED FILES

Let me know if something's wrong with them files
Have funfunfun :popcorn:

any word on vocals?

Edit: Really like your drum sound but I think you have too many low mid frequencies to your guitars.. I dunno something about them is straining my ears

How did you record the DI's? They sound amazing. I've just put lepou with an IR over it and theres an awesome tone, never experienced that before :D

i thought the Chorus DI was really weak and it sounded weird :( also the rhythm guitars DI signal was very low and the playing is scrachy like when you play with the side of the pick.. weird