Wat Shirt Did U Wear To Bloodstock 03?

madgirl said:
hey - at the risk of sounding like a perv :p
i did actually notice you - more cuz i thought oooh is she in rubber and also WOW for havin the balls to wear it all day.

i wore a BLAZE - A metal as it gets girly tshirt on friday
and a girly SAXON shirt on saturday. and later on a ltd edition blaze tenth dimension longsleeve. i also had my hair in two plaits ( just to please the bf u know .. :p )

Are you the same person havin probs on the BLAZE forum ?

For the Friday I wore IRON MAIDEN Virtual XI blue footy shirt which BLAZE was good enough to sign for me. When this got too hot I put on GAMMA RAY SOMEWHERE OUT IN SPACE top. My fiancee wore the red girlie IRON MAIDEN shirt.

For day 2 I donned my Longsleeve NILE BLACKSEEDS OF VENGENCE top. So if you saw anyone wandering around looking lost (and/or Pissed) it was me. Hope you all had a gooder time as I did.

I wore the IRON MAIDEN VIRTUAL XI blue footy shirt on Friday (which BLAZE was good enough to sign), then swapped it for GAMMA RAY SOMEWHERE OUT IN SPACE when it got too hot. My Fiancee wore the Red IRON MAIDEN girlie top thingy.
On Saturday I had the NILE BLACK SEEDS longsleeve top on. If you saw anyone wandering around looking lost fitting that description it was me.

god_king said:
F**K Black t-shirts I've got enough of 'em!
Again in English, please? I'm sorry, I'm just failing to comprehend the concept of "enough" black T-shirts. I'd guess that I've got over 100 of them. Why stop? Besides, it's not like there's any other colour that I'm going to wear...

The G man said:
I wore the IRON MAIDEN VIRTUAL XI blue footy shirt on Friday (which BLAZE was good enough to sign), then swapped it for GAMMA RAY SOMEWHERE OUT IN SPACE when it got too hot. My Fiancee wore the Red IRON MAIDEN girlie top thingy.
On Saturday I had the NILE BLACK SEEDS longsleeve top on. If you saw anyone wandering around looking lost fitting that description it was me.

I love those footie shirts! I could never find one small enough to fit though... Did they do those in kids sizes??

Man, I wanna be back there again! This town sucks :bah: Fooking yuppies.

GIMME MORE METAL!!!!

Taz :kickass:

:OMG: i saw half of u lot its quite werid ...lol

well i had my nice Iron maiden number of the beast t shirt on!

most probly loads of people had em on (didnt see any tho) but oh well :p

/dan

fixxxer73 said:
Def Leppard and Tuff T.Shirt - the only girl I saw wearing them was the girl who us three drunken belfast people were chatting too along with her Boyfriend and his brother. Names have left me now, but you stayed in the same hotel as the Small girl who was with us.

Hope you had a good time.

Yeah that was me. Hello from all of us hope to see you there next year. We had a great time and hope you all did too.

Hehe thanku. I gotta find a shirt with equal entertainment values ready for next year...

By the way, did anyone see the guy with the very long pink embroidered coat thing, big big pointy spikey shoes, long black hair, lots of makeup and jewlery. He had a lady friend with big braided hair in pigtails and shiny things and very cool eye design stuff and lots of shiny stuff, all over very shiny stuff. I'd have taken my camera just for a photo of them, they were so accessorised it was great!!

Ele
x

Wolfs Blood said:
I was the totally unique one with the Bloodstock 03 shirt :loco:

More memorable would be my bestest friend who was with me at the time - Wearing the purple fishnet top w/ black bra who got her chest signed by Nightwish :D

NOW you know who I am aye !

lol I don't think my fishnet with bra was quite as memerable as my mesh with out bra last year, lol