Watershed Chart Positions

It was reported that Opeth sold 2700 units to put them at #7 on the Australian charts. It was known 6 days ago that they would be in the top 10 but still nobody reviewed the album for newspaper that publishes the Aria charts. Pathetic if yoiu ask me. Surely if you know an album is hitting the top 10 then someone would give it a listen.

Cheers
Shane:headbang:

Hey Ramses - I'm curious why you're moving to Edmonton?
I'm assuming family or job commitments... but the fact you're a big Oil fan suggests something else?

You'll never find a more hockey-crazy town... this is how they roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eoBvQRjaLs&feature=related

Well, a few things have to fall in place over the next 6-8 months. I've been an Oiler fan for 29 years now, and I'd love to have a job around the area. A big reason is weather. I've always felt like I was meant (ancestry is scandinavian)to be in Northern Europe or Northwest Canada. I just can't explain it, I've always felt that I'm in the wrong place. I know, it's a different kind of cold up there, unlike most places in the world, but I've been in -30 weather a few times years ago, it wouldn't phase me. This state is mostly full of red necks, and cranky old senoir citizens. And even though I was born here, I just have always felt out of place. my friends understand, as with my sister...that's why they're my friends! But, I want to have more money saved, so i don't have to come crawling back here....