way OT... im a millionair!!

Jun 2, 2005
never though to see the day, but i got this email just now:

»¿
Greetings,

My name is Mrs.Sarah S.A Ahmed widow to late Mr.Smith
Adams Ahmed, fomer owner of Petroleum & Gas company, here in Kuwait.
Iam 68years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From
all indications my condition is really deteriorating and Its quite
obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors.
This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I
dont want your pity but i need your trust.

My late husband died early
last year from Heart attack, and during the period of our
marriage we
couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after
his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has
advised me that I
will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now
decided to spread all my wealth,
to contribute mainly to the
development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.am sorry if
you are embarrassed by my mail.I found your e-mail address in the web
directory, and i have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you
find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my
apology.

Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon, in
Kuwait and deposited the sum of 25 million dollars (Twenty Five million
dollars) in a company in Europe some years ago, hats all i have left
now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to
charity so that when i die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be
entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom
to touch very many lives that is my main concern.20% of this money will
be for your time and effort, while 80% goes to charity.Please I need
your urgent reply to enable us carry out this project together for the
benefit of charity.

Send your reply to me on smithadams50@netscape.
net

God bless you.

MRS.Sarah S.A Ahmed

Aaaaahhhh... god bless her soul... now all i have to do is mail back, and find out where the fook i can pick up the 25 million dollars.. she said somewhere in europe. :lol:

20% of that is mine bitches!! :headbang:

im leaving this place, you bums! :p

Sounds bogus to me. Plus the typing errors are pretty bad. I wouldn't reply...but hey, that's me. Good luck if it's true. :)

~006

Amazing, I just got an email telling me that I can increase my penis size in 8 days if I send $50.00 to an anonymous recipient. I HATE FUCKING SPAM

"Amazing, I just got an email telling me that I can increase my penis size in 8 days if I send $50.00 to an anonymous recipient. I HATE FUCKING SPAM"
bah, thats all BS.....you just gotta wear your guitar lower and BAM, instant penis enlargement :lol:

68% of women are NOT satisfied with their S0E0X0U0A0L partners.
http://glucose.nordpharm.com/et/

Does this sound familar - please don=92t come yet... please..oh god..no..=
no..no..yes..yes.. SHIT I came... Not again...

EXTRA-TIME Cures Premature Ejaculation, Perminantly - the herbal way
http://amadeus.nordpharm.com/et/

kind regards
Alana Dunn
Herbal Division
http://dishes.nordpharm.com/et/

You're Approved!

You could get an extra $400-$600 back in your pocket every month

We've been trying to reach you this week.Your loan is approved
with a much lower rate.

We deal with ALL types of credit situations. No Restrictions.

Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime offer

click below and fill out the 60 seccond no obligation form.

http://nugmyn.com/10bp

Thank you
Carol Mcclain

said no and some said yes. Some said they could but go and see, and
anything was better than little supper, less breakfast, and wet clothes
all the night. Others said: These parts are none too well known, and
are too near the mountains. Travellers seldom come this way now. The old
maps are no use: things have changed for the worse and the road is
unguarded. They have seldom even heard of the king round here, and the
less inquisitive you are as you go along, the less trouble you are
likely to find. Some said:
After all there are fourteen of us. Others said: Where has Gandalf
got to? This remark was repeated by everybody. Then the rain began to
pour down worse than ever, and Oin and Gloin began to fight. That
settled it. After all we have got a burglar with us, they said; and so
they made off, leading their ponies (with all due and proper caution) in
WTF

C
HINA G
OLD CORP Symbol: CGDC Current Price: 1.99 A Company engaged in gold and minerals exploration and development of gold and mineral properties in China. Why consider CHINA GOLD CORP (C
GD
C)? Seee n0wadays what happened. ∙ Rising gold prices are further accelerating this gold rush - The price of gold has up 250% over the past five years, and this is still only a quarter of when the price peaked 25 years ago. (Adjusted for inflation.) ∙ HUGE gold discovery in southwestern China - Resources have already been estimated by analysts at 14 million ounces...and the number keeps climbing. ∙ China is the world's last great under-explored land-mass - Locked away in a Marxist time-warp with limited exploration technology, China's rich virgin gold fields have been overlooked and ignored until recently. ∙ China is already the world's 4th largest producer of gold ≈ and will soon be the world's #1 producer AND #1 consumer. The country is going gold-crazy! ∙ Foreign gold companies are now welcome - and the laws have been changed to provide full legal protection. You can see China's developing gold boom is building momentum. Rare opportunity for early investors!! CURRENT NEWS: C
HINA G
OLD CORP (CGDC) Announces Five for One Forward Stock Split C
HINA G
OLD CORP is a Nevada Corporation, engaged in gold and minerals exploration and development of gold and mineral properties in China. The company is pleased to announce today that the board of directors has approved a five-for-one forward stock split. The record date for the forward stock split is to be effective closing Friday, May 12, 2006. Stockholders of the record date will be entitled to four additional shares of common stock for each share of common stock held on that date. ABOUT THE COMPANY China Gold Corp. is a Nevada Corporation, engaged in gold and minerals exploration and development of gold and mineral properties in China. Chin
a Gold Co
rp is dedicated to delivering growth to the shareholder by employing a disciplined business methodology through acquisitions and joint ventures. The Company seeks to acquire properties with the following development criteria: largely unexplored but highly prospective geological regions, ability to generate near-term revenue and cash flow, tremendous geological potential for world-class economic deposits. Conclusion: The Example Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Company That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is CGDC Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go CGDC. Penny st0cks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to

Helllo Beverley,
Genuine Class: Beautiful Watches At Major Discounts
Wear Real Class on Your Wrist and Impress.
http://078.eyebrowcleanerz.com

We carry all major top-name brands, at terrific prices you can ONLY find O=
nline! These watches will dignify any wrist and add class to any outfit. B=
rowse our extensive online store for more great deals on MENS and LADIES w=
atches.

This is what I got in my school account today. Fucking tards need up the security.

strangely enough all i get is some spam ads for software....nothing of that penis enlargement crap....seems like those guys know who needs it and who doesn't :D :D :D

Hmmm I have several e-mail adresses (uni, hotmail, gmail) and I get virtually no spam at all. I used to get some on hotmail a few years ago, but their spam blocking works like a charm for me these days.

I used to be annoyed by telephone marketing bullshit. No, I'm not interested in your newspaper/mortgage/insurance! If I were, I would just go and get it rather than wait for you to call me, duh!

Nowadays, my strategy is to change the game. When I get called by a tele-marketing queer I immediately tell him that I'm very interested in his bullshit offer and then I ask him to hold on a minute...
This is the time to put down the phone, grab a beer and watch television for ten minutes, after which you apologise and say you'll be right back with your bank account number.... As you may have figured, this is the time to grab a second (or third?) beer and get back on the couch. Repeat as many times as you can before the idiot realises he's been had.

Radd said:
I can't believe people fall for this crap.

I heard some story somewhere a while back on a message board about some guy who convinced them that the bank needed some money for the the transfer and actually got them to wire a couple thousand to him for the fees.

I'll tell ya though, GMail's spam filter is perfect. I've never once had a piece of spam hit the inbox but I have around 70 in the Spam box.
If anyone wants a GMail invite I've got loads.

Haha.. this is the only one that has gotten through in weeks now.. but once i saw it, i laughed and i laughed.. and then i laughed some more...

Bless spam like this.. at least i get a laugh out of it.