WCFYA sales updated

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
On metal sludgescans - the new figure as at 30 July is 33 664.

Is this a figure for US sales only?

Alot of hope here, but I hope safehome keeps getting some play, and they keep touring and sales pick up. this album has some potential and Anthrax has to realize they have to promote themselves alot. They can't rely just on their reputation. They have to keep scraping and throwing this album in everyones face. I guess Scott already said that, but it is the truth. The Album WILL sell as long as they don't give up on it.

timmyc said:
On metal sludgescans - the new figure as at 30 July is 33 664.

Is this a figure for US sales only?

Im going to go and buy 10 copies just to get the number up. It pisses me off that shit bands like InSINKin Park, and Limp Dick Bisket sell more than that. Anthrax fucken rules, why dont people realize that.

Quote: Originally Posted by TakinTheMusicBack
Where's the justice?
Ragamuffin said:
Certainly not in Thrax's set list!

Hehehehe. Hmmm....now that Scott's read the new The Gunslinger, maybe...maybe NOT.

sick_sick_sicks said:
Im going to go and buy 10 copies just to get the number up. It pisses me off that shit bands like InSINKin Park, and Limp Dick Bisket sell more than that. Anthrax fucken rules, why dont people realize that.

That's the spirit. I think I've bought 10 copies now. A few were gifts and others, I was paid back.
I kept bugging this metal chick at work about getting W.C.F.Y.A. until I just picked up a copy for her.

She paid me for it.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
This fucking pisses me off so much. WCFYA sells 30,000 while St Bob goes double platinum 10 minutes after it's fuckin released. Where's the justice?
or the fact that kelly clarkson has sold countless albums even though she sucks ass. the only reason she's popular is because she was on a tv show that told america she should be popular. now THAT fucking pisses ME off.

SHIT only 33 thousand, that's so low!!!

what more do they have to do to be successful? they put out one of the best ever metal records and still people don't care about them...

there is no justice in the world.
just like how the ugliest guys always get the hottest chicks....

max said:
SHIT only 33 thousand, that's so low!!!

what more do they have to do to be successful? they put out one of the best ever metal records and still people don't care about them...

there is no justice in the world.
just like how the ugliest guys always get the hottest chicks....

On the bright side, the members of Anthrax all have hot chicks, and I don't think the guys are ugly.

well Anthrax is a great band.I remember when they sold more albums 100s of thousands more but thats when radio and MTV supported them.

Its not about who has the best music its whose music more people hear.

Personaly I usualy dont care who sells what,but anthrax does desrve better.

What they need is a big band in the states to take them out.I think ANTHRAX,SLAYER,PRIEST AND MAIDEN should do a festival next year.For all the old school metal heads.

The bar next to My work has spreading the disease in the juke box and I heard lone justice last wensday.But not on Tuesday when Anthrax played canes.

soundscan cannot be completely accurate anyway,alot of independent record stores that cater for metal are probably not even using the soundscan system.

metallica on soundscan have clocked 1.4 million.

33 thousand might sound low but a band like machine head whose records were selling like hot cakes not so long ago only sold around 25 thousand for burning red album.