WD or JEFF...one of ya should ansrew this thread

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Why would it be, when i got the official release of EOR, why would Van and Jim be way in the background on the pic? I mean shit, their faces are nearly blurry.

I hope Jim is in the back, due to his wrinckles. I saw the same pic in the BWBK that you did the interview in...issue 71 i think it is. Anyway, the CLEAR version of the pic, Jims little precission trimed facial hair and DIED black head hair, really show his age, or his wrinkles, or what ever.

Hey wat sort of question is that???

As if they are going to answer, jim's
hiding in a little dark room hoping you would go away.

wrinkles i will show you wrinkles sun damaged penises are the worst???

hey dude.
yeah, you ahev not seen me here in a while. Not here much as of late.

As for the question, WD should give a statement as to why two members are in teh background. Its like WD and Jeff are the only important ones.

WAIT TILL MY NEXT QUESTION.

yeah same to you dude....so you picked up on the LSD strabger bit i threw out eh? hahaha

AT times, there is just not enough time in a week to stop in here not even one time...

The new cd rules doesnt it?

oh you said it pal. Yes you did. Eor title track is a bit under par, but overall....the ultimate band in the world IMO would be NEVERMORE. And that includes the two guys with blurry faces in the pic on the back of the case.
I just cant get beyond the fact that Jim And Van are in the background. EQUAL you know....it should be.

what the fuck man... this is all in good humour, something you obviously don't have. take the stick out of your ass and laugh a bit. what was so bad about this thread. was it the cheekbones comment???

ledmag said:
whos retards, the two stupid looking fuckers in your sig, or you and your family. Its a toss up i say.

Oooo that hurt. Continue fucking your cousin in KENTUCKY...

Muwhahahahahahaha!

Gotta agree with MetalHeadMarc, can't blame Warrel and Jeff for not wanting to talk to idiots like yourself.

If I was them I would pay you to not call yourself a Nevermore fan...