We love you so, America

Probably old, already linked, shitty or whatever you want, but CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsaouleuz%2Eskyblog%2Ecom%2F

I'm not saying Americans are smarter or more stupid than anyone else... but whoever made this video picked the responses from a bunch of fucking retards. They could have done the same exact thing in any country. I ASSURE YOU, 95% of the people here know the answers to the questions asked.
So to those of you who say Americans are dumb, kindly fuck off and follow some guidelines when doing research on a group of people.

Like I said, I'm not saying Americans are at the top of testing scores, but we still are not that fucking retarded. :rolleyes:

If any one is "stupid" it's the genius who made that video.

^tis is true American is one of the stupidest fattest laziest cocking suck countries in the world, Japan is # 1 in my books.

I'm not saying Americans are smarter or more stupid than anyone else... but whoever made this video picked the responses from a bunch of fucking retards. They could have done the same exact thing in any country. I ASSURE YOU, 95% of the people here know the answers to the questions asked.
So to those of you who say Americans are dumb, kindly fuck off and follow some guidelines when doing research on a group of people.

Like I said, I'm not saying Americans are at the top of testing scores, but we still are not that fucking retarded. :rolleyes:

If any one is "stupid" it's the genius who made that video.

I find this post Ironic. It makes me lol!

Yeah, they do that kind of shit on Jay Leno all the time. It doesn't mean shit. If you honestly believe this video is an accurate representation of Americans you're a fucking moron.

I cant wait to leave this place. :erk:
come to south america!
eHarmony :)

Ever watch the show "Penn and Teller: BULLSHIT"? There's an episode on polls and how they are so fucked up and biased/flawed... but techinically correctly done. They can be manipulated anyway with data and you can't say it's wrong, it's so fucked :lol: You should watch :D I think you'd enjoy it. (That show pwns btw!)

I really don't get why everybody thinks americans are stupid... The most talented writers of this century are all americans! It's stupid talking about the stupidity of a country imo.

come to south america!
:zombie:
^+1 except the japan part.

I cant wait to leave this place. :erk:

Traitor

^tis is true American is one of the stupidest fattest laziest cocking suck countries in the world, Japan is # 1 in my books.

What about mexico?

Yeah, they do that kind of shit on Jay Leno all the time. It doesn't mean shit. If you honestly believe this video is an accurate representation of Americans you're a fucking moron.

+ motherfucking 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever watch the show "Penn and Teller: BULLSHIT"? There's an episode on polls and how they are so fucked up and biased/flawed... but techinically correctly done. They can be manipulated anyway with data and you can't say it's wrong, it's so fucked :lol: You should watch :D I think you'd enjoy it. (That show pwns btw!)

I will look it up on You tube.

I really don't get why everybody thinks americans are stupid... The most talented writers of this century are all americans! It's stupid talking about the stupidity of a country imo.

You seem to be the only one with any sense. :)