We love you so, America

Russia is the best place to live, imho LOL
There are many economical troubles, but the nature is wonderful and still virgin in many places. And the sensation of absolute freedom never leaves you. :)

that cheer me up :lol:

What about mexico?

Woooww WOOOWWW WOOWW , SLOW DOWN BABY !!!!!! WATCH UR FINGERS :zombie:

I don't know why everyone is complaining about being American/United Statean, it's not even a special breed, is just a bunch of people from different parts of the world in a big piece of land : my pals, Asians, Browns, Arabs :lol:.

You can find all the races in there.

I just watched that video :rofl: That is fucking hilarious. I know there are stupid people all over the world but....not that stupid

I really don't get why everybody thinks americans are stupid... The most talented writers of this century are all americans! It's stupid talking about the stupidity of a country imo.
You mean the century taht is currently in its 7th year? :p
Well, the greatest writers of the 20th century are all personnal opinion, its pretty hard to say who the best were. Some of the greatests writers/composers of all time were from Europe inclduing Sheakspear, Mozart, Chopin, blah blah blah.

19th century American culture = Black People inventing blues, jazz and rock, then white people copying the black people. Ironically those Black people were brought there when they themselves were stolen by white people. lolfest!

France runs knowing that America is too obese to catch up....

Joking joking! Let the jokes about tea and crumpets commence!

Non taken, I'm not Amerian. ;)