we need donators

marios.blythe

Jul 30, 2011
hello guys!me and my bandmate vasilis (guitarist) wrote some crazy architect-style riffs.but now we need some money for the gear(new strings, a decent di box,maybe real bass tracking if we find and rent)
so i'm asking you guys will you donate if you like our ep?
for exchange we will upload raw tracks for mixing practice and credit all the names of the donators in our ep+online!thanks in advance and here is a little pre-production that i give 30minutes to it for making good levels etc..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qj9fue5hhk95n6s/architect style.mp3

i'll wait for answers guys please don't blame me we just don't have jobs and we love music we will NOT make money from this project!!

*ps: we don't track vocals yet but we will track!

*ps2: you can give us anything you have the pleasure! 2-5-10$ etc!

:popcorn:
Isn't the first link in your sig a job ?
Should be enough to buy some strings and something like a BSS AR133... come on.

You can still try to start a kickstarter/indiegogo/whatever campaign.

as you can see in the topic no1 reply mate..this is not a job exactly!i spend every money that i take from my last client to buy new gear!

Hey guys, while we are at it I need a kemper. Dont blame me, I just need one.

Seriously though, this is definitely in the wrong section. Also, get a job. Playing metal will rarely be a lucrative career option.

You don't need serious gear to record good sounding albums, the songs should speak for themselves. Some of my favorite albums have been recorded with a tiny budget, I believe Devin Townsend's Ziltoid was like $600. I suggest you start a crowdfunding campaign instead of asking for donations, its a career, not a charity.

hello guys!me and my bandmate vasilis (guitarist) wrote some crazy architect-style riffs.but now we need some money for the gear(new strings, a decent di box,maybe real bass tracking if we find and rent)
so i'm asking you guys will you donate if you like our ep?
for exchange we will upload raw tracks for mixing practice and credit all the names of the donators in our ep+online!thanks in advance and here is a little pre-production that i give 30minutes to it for making good levels etc..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qj9fue5hhk95n6s/architect style.mp3

i'll wait for answers guys please don't blame me we just don't have jobs and we love music we will NOT make money from this project!!

*ps: we don't track vocals yet but we will track!

*ps2: you can give us anything you have the pleasure! 2-5-10$ etc!

do you happen to have a hot gf or something?
i'd trade a set of almost new ernie ball slinky strings for a few nude pics :)

ok, seriously...being not able to buy expensive gear, amps,
instruments, rent a studio etc. is absolutely legit but STRINGS!? 5fucking$ strings?

jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme-i9.jpg

Maybe try to start a crowd funding thingy. A forum is the worst place to ask for money.

Hey guys, I'm seriously broke right now. Rent is due in a week and I got bills to pay. Can anyone donate some $?

:lol:

Sad part is; the broke part is for real.

You have a Kemper and an axe FX (you offer them on your services) but don't have a good di? Not even strings?
Rent?
I think you will be luckier searching for the pick of destiny than asking for money here...