WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO TOUR - April 2009

will be great to see you guys again now i know all your songs
main problem is gettin bk to lincoln after the brum gig
also will you guys be hanging around the venues after the shows so we can try n meet up with u?

Do you know what would be really unexpected and awesome?

If you got Bal-Sagoth to come along. :kickass:

No chance in hell I know but a boy can dream. :(

I doubt we'll be able to hang around too much, only problem with us being a headlining band is that we don't have road crew, so we're in charge of all our own gear etc as usual, and your gear is important (as anyone in a gigging band will know) so when we're done we are pretty much at the mercy of venues for when they want to close and kick everyone out....

so if they want everyone out we have to sort all the gear out straight away, but we'll try and hang around as much as we can, but we don't have the luxury of roadies and so on so we do everything ourselves, but after thats all done we can bum around as much as we like with people.

I dunno if supports been chosen Dave :(

We'd need to speak to the promoters and the London support has been chosen. Which leads me to believe the rest may have been chosen. River Freshney in London (not my cuppa tea at all).

I have a feeling i might know who the Manchester one is aswell... But ill keep zipped.

I doubt we'll be able to hang around too much, only problem with us being a headlining band is that we don't have road crew, so we're in charge of all our own gear etc as usual, and your gear is important (as anyone in a gigging band will know) so when we're done we are pretty much at the mercy of venues for when they want to close and kick everyone out....

so if they want everyone out we have to sort all the gear out straight away, but we'll try and hang around as much as we can, but we don't have the luxury of roadies and so on so we do everything ourselves, but after thats all done we can bum around as much as we like with people.

i could be a roadie!!! haha

I dunno if supports been chosen Dave :(

We'd need to speak to the promoters and the London support has been chosen. Which leads me to believe the rest may have been chosen. River Freshney in London (not my cuppa tea at all).

I have a feeling i might know who the Manchester one is aswell... But ill keep zipped.

I was being sarcastic, but okay :(

You make Davey cry!