We...

how do you edit it? wouldnt u then just get some wanker putting lots of shite on it

Thats why they have a lot of staff to stop that sort of thing, plus pages are constantly flagged, if they don't meet Wikipedia codes and standards. The problem is that there's so much stuff on there that a lot of it remains tagged for re editing of merging for months or even years.

You have to sign up to it to edit pages.

I just got in and was about to make the edit when I saw that the UM forum was already there. Did you just beat me to it Powers (the log at the bottom said last edit was yesterday)? Also, when I clicked the edit link it said it would just log my IP address by the edit and that I did not need to sign up.

Heckelgruber said:
I just got in and was about to make the edit when I saw that the UM forum was already there. Did you just beat me to it Powers (the log at the bottom said last edit was yesterday)? Also, when I clicked the edit link it said it would just log my IP address by the edit and that I did not need to sign up.

Oh...I was pretty sure you had to sign up, I'm signed up to but not signed in right now. Yea I proabaly just beat you to it, does the link work? I know sometimes they work on my PC and not on others. Yesterday? Hmm strange, unless it's something to do with time delay in relation to you, me and the Wikipedia servers.

ErnstStavroBlofeld.jpg

should check out that other forum. wonder, if it makes more sense than most threads here...