webmasters/mistresses/foreigners needed!

cool Morpheus, well I will think about some designs this week, I can upload some proposals to some server, so u can just take it if u like the stuff. I can also send u the live pics and reviews and even have an interview with Dunc on our magazine ;)

gorek, i think that the local websites can be original in i.e. having different pictures, perhaps there can be some stuff going on like putting exclusive bootlegs on for a while (if they're that exclusive urrr) (mariner :))

perhaps we can distribute unique memorabiala like pieces of duncan's hair or micks moustache, if we get our hands on those.

perhaps we should put our own antimatter covers on line and force the guys to do some more interviews with dutch-speaking people.

Well there's already a French site running so ...
But I'm translating the reviews, live reports and stuff for Mick's site and if anyone needs it for his 'national' site, just ask me !

yeah, would be a good start, gathering the reviews of some gigs from different countries.

@ dragonlady: nice you have ideas for the layout!

i just added you in ICQ! A bit easier to talk i guess!

siderea said:
gorek, i think that the local websites can be original in i.e. having different pictures, perhaps there can be some stuff going on like putting exclusive bootlegs on for a while (if they're that exclusive urrr) (mariner :))

perhaps we can distribute unique memorabiala like pieces of duncan's hair or micks moustache, if we get our hands on those.

perhaps we should put our own antimatter covers on line and force the guys to do some more interviews with dutch-speaking people.

aye. ive some rare antimatter live stuff hehe. there might be something good available. ive some cool pics too.
but gorik you werent online when i was so i wasnt able to speak about the site. im glad for helping yous.
btw i can always ask emre if i can use some of his exclusive material as well.. hehe

Mariner said:
aye. ive some rare antimatter live stuff hehe. there might be something good available. ive some cool pics too.
but gorik you werent online when i was so i wasnt able to speak about the site. im glad for helping yous.
btw i can always ask emre if i can use some of his exclusive material as well.. hehe

It'd be better to keep it all related like. Bootlegs and pics from Belgium/Holland etc.. Then Mick can handle the main from his site like ;)

i could help translate.. im maybe lazy to design and maintain and that.. why dont we just make translations to original stuff and then ppl can choose language on offiicial site?

Strangelight said:
It'd be better to keep it all related like. Bootlegs and pics from Belgium/Holland etc.. Then Mick can handle the main from his site like ;)

ah yeah. right! fair enough

Yeah I had a chat with Dunc and we'll do it like this: I'll only put reviews, articles, interviews, etc online from Belgium and Holland. I'll put some mp3's of Dongen online as well, the quality is good enough.
Of course I'll mention all the people who provided me stuff for the site.
Everyone who has pics from Belgian or Dutch concerts could send them to antimatter@pandora.be (not my msn address, it's a shit mailbox) or you can contact me on msn.

i.gif

well I could contribute quite a few pics to a greek site ;) and for the stuff for a german site we can wait till november hehe
do u already know if u are coming near Düsseldorf or Köln or even near Austria (somewhere like Munich)? hehe, would be great!