Website additions

Erm... I'm not saying to much, but Nico mention Borknagar two days ago on ICQ... just checked the time schedule, Heavently starts 15 min before, so he has time for Borkies :p

Beside that, all journalist should be able to get a photo cdr of all bands... I'll get one for sure then... :p

Oh yeah, and I have noticed that the sound samples section (in Auditorium) of the site is empty.

I actually have six of the samples off the old site that I downloaded, I cant remember how many there were all up. If you would like to maybe use these files again, I can get them to you.

(Morgana, thanks for the link)

Allrightythen!
I'm off on my vacation.
Enjoy Wacken, you bastards :)
Check the updates on the site:
- Complete list for the european tour.
- New poll (now you can influence Borknagar's setlist)

Cheers!

- Ez

Overall, the website looks great. Steer clear of the background music, 'cos that's a pain in the ass. Posted tabs are nice, but of course that means that somebody gets to sit down and tab out everything (which is boring even if it's your own music).

Allright fuckers... I'm back ;)
Will be on and off, here and there this week, but I will do a larger update on the site next week. Does anyone of you have some great snapshots from the Wacken-gig? Please mail me the url. Great to see that the member-horde of this board is growing.

Later :headbang: