Wed 28th Jan - Netherlands, Tilburg - 013

It is really ridiculously expensive. But if I can Turisas with buying one, then it was okay. Just a shame all those band shirts and girlies have such high collars.

I had put the shirt on when traveling back home. there was this guy who thought it was a nice shirt. He was kinda creepy though. He kept telling me I was beautiful and kept blowing me kisses :S I pretended to leave the train at some station and went to sit somewhere else on the train. Luckily I got rid of him that way.

as said, usually they are less expensive, but DF does the price-management...yeah, the high collars -.-

ieeek scary guy somehow...i hate such people

@regje: Hmm now I'm confused! But I still think I've seen you :)
Next time we'll just meet somewhere @ the venue :)

*EDIT: Hmm The DF management sucks then... I hope the money is for Turisas though...

@Robert: good. When I got there at around 16:00 I wondered if I should say hi. But well, somehow I was a bit too shy or something (and had other things to do and I was with some others) and when I got back at 17:45 there were too many people in front of me of the queue.

well, you should know I dont mind travelling as long as it´s not in the middle of the week XD

hahaha well that was one fucking great night :lol:

we were first standing at the right, but the audience was sooooooo fucking boring there, so we went to the middle, in the pit because at least there was some action over there

and they played my fav!! :) The Messenger

haven't seen anything of Dragonshit but I went drinking etc.. that was aaaawesome :lol: