Weekend playlist!

Just got back from a stoning sess soundtracked by Led Zeppelin, The Doors and......errrr.....Rage Against THe Machine and Pantera! :S :)

Sorry I'm late, but here s what I listened to this past weekend:

Children Of Bodom-Follow The Reaper

Therion-Vovin

Therion-Crowning Of Atlantis

Nightingale-The Closing Chronicles(The Breathing Shadow Pt II)

Nightwish-Oceanborn

Theonomous-Demo (My band) Hehehe. I let a buddy of mie listen to it.:rolleyes:

Last week's discussion brought me on a MARILLION trip, so I'm spinning one after the other...
For some diversity I may later throw in some recent buys like:
ANGUISH - Symmetry
LACUNA COIL - Comalies
IN FLAMES - Reroute to Remain
ENCHANT - Blink of an Eye

... and of course THRESHOLD's Critical Mass which spins at least twice each day.

Hi ATHALLUS, fellow NIGHTINGALE friend! :D

Ummm.... best bet I guess would be to try Dan's homepage www.swano.com or else I think there's a "buy-link" in his forum here on UM - good luck but it should still be available in any case!
Yeah, I was chuffed to see you listing it there - that's why I had to say something! I simply *LOVE* all three and cannot wait for the new one to be released (which will be soon!!). This music touches me very very deeply....
Do you also know "Moontower" ?

I think these will be getting a turn in my cd player this weekend:

Stormwarrior - Stormwarrior

Steel Attack - Where Mankind Fails

Iced Earth - Night Of The Stormrider

Gamma Ray - Alive 95

Iron Savior - Dark Assault

Looks like just for a change it's going to be mostly Power Metal orientated again!

Eagle ...you are consistent if nothing else........:lol:

On the CD player this weekend chez moi......my newer acquisitions

Threshold - Critical Mass
Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
Steel Prophet - Unseen
Thunderstone - Thunderstone
Warlord - Rising Out of the Ashes
Kotipelto - Waiting For The dawn

labyrinth - return to heaven denied

heimdall - the almighty

morifade - imaginarium

manowar - warriors of the world

helloween - master of the rings
i love this album!

Weekend Warrior.......What do you think of the Heimdall album?....I have The Temple of Theil but I haven't got round to The Almighty yet.

Have to say that Master of the Rings is a regular on my CD player too.....it's just one excellent song after another.......my all time fave is In The Middle Of A Heartbeat...I'm just a softee at heart ...oh...and I have a soft spot for Andi Deris....shucks!!!!:oops:

hehe! yep, in the middle of a heartbeat is a nice ballad :). personally i think master of the rings is one of helloweens best albums. it's like you mentioned, one excellent song after another, and andi deris absolutely rules :D

and about the heimdall album; i think the album is pretty good. after the first listen i was quite disapointed, but after a few rounds in my record player i started to like it :)
the best tracks in my opinion is "the wanderer" & "last journey".
i liked this release better than the "temple of theil"..so i guess we can say that there has been some improvement :D

NP: edguy - frozen candle :headbang: :headbang: