Weekend playlist!

Lucky bastard ;)

Been listening to my band practise! :D our two first songs should be at least half done by next week, it's unbelievable how slowly practises come along, especially when one guitarist seems to forget his own song time after time. I'd like to see 'em finished by the end of this month, and there's four more to come before we start on the next batch *^_^*

Oh yeah, yesterday to and from London I rocked out to:

Iron Maiden - Brave New World, Rock In Rio
Judas Priest - Turbo
Led Zeppelin - Early Days

And this mourning:

ManOwaR - Warriors Of The World
Lord Belial - Enter The Moonlight Gate

Hey I know EXACTLY what you mean dude!!!!!

MY guitarist in my band THEONOMOUS has the same problem. He forgets riffs, portions of songs and even forgets the stuff he knows well sometimes. He's been gone for awhile now ad I can just imagie how it's going o be when he returns from Wisconson and tries to play after ten months. ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:(

10 MONTHS?!?! :eek: We have our problems after one WEEK! Do you think he's even going to remember what a guitar is?! :(

It's a pain, man it is, but I hope it can be solved by simply drumming their parts into their heads. Make them live the band, man, have their alarm clocks set to play the riffs they haven't learnt :D Dude, how has your band been managing in the meantime since the guy's been gone?

Our guitarist forgets how to play every damn song we play..and our vocalist forgets the lyrics..nah, I don't think we're going to play live any time soon..hehe..

NP: Manowar - Black wind, fire and Steel

Sounds terrible. I think the honest solution is to axe certain members :( our frontman only turned up to two practises over the summer and was churning out all sorts of excuses not to come to any more. His replacements have equalled his 5 months worth of practises in one week!

This weekend I shall at some point be listening to the following:

ANNIHILATOR - CARNIVAL DIABLOS
PRIMAL FEAR - BLACK SUN
IRON MAIDEN - SEVENTH SON OF A SEVENTH SON
AT VANCE - ONLY HUMAN
ARMOURED SAINT - SYMBOL OF SALVATION
MANOWAR - LOUDER THAN HELL

As I am visiting Eagle this weekend I gues I will be listening to his choice as listed above!! :lol: In addition I will be listening to the following while doing all the driving!!

Power Quest - Wings of Forever (Need I say more!!)

Threshold - Critical Mass (Loaned to a mate, just got it back.....boy...have I missed it!!)

Doro - Fight ( I love this album and I didn't expect too!!)

Rush - Permamanent Waves ( My very first Rush album...I wore the grooves out on my vinyl copy. I am revisting all my early Rush stuff at the moment!!)

Gamma Ray - Somewhere Out In Space (This is my fave Gamma Ray album .... which means it's probably one of my fave albums ever I guess!!.......:lol:

Have a good weekend everybody!!

My weekend listening has begun with:

PowerQuest - Wings of Forever! Just in this morning! :D

I'm mishing up a mate's later on and shall be bringing that and
Anthrax - Fistful Of Metal
and
Judas Priest - Stained Class
to keep everyone entertained. Hopewfully the guy with the Skid Row album will be there too :D