Weekend Thread

Friday: Party (only like 4 people there but we were all wasted and a fooled around with the only girl there)
Saturday: Hungover, BBq at night followed by getting drunk
Sunday: Just got up, supprisingly with no hangover. Duno what is happening today

Friday : Drinking with friends and girlfriend
Saturday : Shroom session at my mate's house.
Sunday : Just got up,I'm feeling great. i think today I'm going to chill heavily:D

Friday: home
Saturday: Sauna Open Air Metal Festivals: Sonata Arctica, Swallow the Sun, Dark Tranquillity, Sabaton, Heaven and Hell
Sunday: just home, my back, feet and shoulders are hurting and I have no voice ...

Thursday (Technically Friday Morning 12am-8am) - Worked 10 hour midnight shift, it was horrible
Friday - Worked midnight shift, fought with drunks ALL night
Saturday - Working Midnight shift
Sunday - Recovering from gayass work

Ugh... needs to be fixed now...

Thursday (Technically Friday Morning 12am-8am) - Worked 10 hour midnight shift, it was horrible
Friday - Worked midnight shift, fought with drunks ALL night
Saturday - Worked Midnight shift, not as bad as the other two nights...
Sunday - Working Midnight shift... :erk:

Wow, working all weekend FTW!

Friday: Walked to town with my bag (10km) and went pickniking, in the evening we went to out to a friend's summercottage
Saturday: spent some time near the cottage and we had a party
Sunday: Cleaning up the cottage and going home, now I am at home chilling

Friday: Spent most of the day at the hospital, fucking food poisoning.
Saturday: Went over to my buddy's house for a jam, where we learnt Diminished to Be :headbang: (Oh, and I can almost play the intro to Only Ash Remains at full speed :D)
Sunday: Played alot of classical guitar. Learning Face of Melinda by Opeth.

Friday- Got off a 12 hour shift at 1 am. woke up at 4pm went out and played beirut all night
Saturday- worked out, went to a party and smoked a lil, banged my friends sister then passed out.
Sunday- Just chilled with my mate Alex, watched family guy.

lol, alrighty then. Ill edit it and capitalize the A in Alex which should be anyway but its my langauge nad i can not do wahtever i want. :lol:

Friday- Got off a 12 hour shift at 1 am. woke up at 4pm went out and played beirut all night
Saturday- worked out, went to a party and smoked a lil, banged my friends sister then passed out.
Sunday- Just chilled with my mate Alex, watched family guy.

:lol: :lol: i love how you just kinda worked that in there....

Friday: Work :yuk:
Saturday: work, drink beer and watch ???? i can't even remember...
Sunday: suffered a trip to wal-mart and then sewed some shirts