Weekend Thread

Nikki

Apr 13, 2006
Everywhere
I forgot to make one of these on Friday....

Friday-Went to South Street and walked around watching loud drunk people. Then I went into a nice half hour of solitude at the Delaware River

Saturday-Went to a friend's house,'twas fun. Not as fun as usually is, but fun

Sunday-Family dinner

Friday- Uh, I got home and relaxed.

Saturday-Went downtown, had fun with friends.

Sunday-Studying :erk:

Pretty lame weekend, but my exams are almost finished :D.

friday chilled in the city
saturday chilled with my boy alex and a few girls at his crib :headbang:
sunday workin out now and gonna go to grandparents

friday: I was sick because I drank too much and I saw some friends and we watched Cone heads

saturday: I went downtown to visit my grand-father with my parents, I also went to restaurant with my mom and I talked with some friends on msn

sunday: I go to a bar with some friends

Friday-was roped into seeing the new fagtastic 4 movie. it was worse than i expected. went to yorktown with some friends and got thrown out by security. Went to a part afterwards, but it wasn't particularly exciting.

Saturday-My band's first show. It went off without a hitch. The crowd was wild and loud and we tore the roof off the place.

Sunday-I might go out by myself and get some CD's. Who knows.

Friday: Working
Saturday: Working, watched movies
Sunday: I was in Tampere, bought one cd and one musicdvd. Nothing special, just enjoying my holiday :)

Friday- Hiking, gym, laying on the roof of my best friend's car in the park surrounded by foxes til 4 in the morning

Saturday- ate, band practice, ate more, slept A LOT

Sunday- hiking some more, shopping, and getting psychic readings done for the hell of it...

Friday:
went to a party
Saturday:
Got a tennis turnier and won :)
Sunday:
Sat 6 hours to watch on the tennis place :)

Friday : Hanging out with my girlfriend
Saturday : Hanging out with mates , chilling at home and outside, chilled a lot through the night
Sunday : Nothing

Friday:Home,net,relax
Sat:Visit my friend
Sun:Home,net,relax

Last weekend i went to on local consert for kids yes i have 2 little guties boy and girl age of 6 and 9 and i love em more that everything.

Friday : I saw my brother after almost 2 years without see him.
Saturday : I stayed in home and I went to downtown with my brother.
Sunday : I ate pizza and Im working on a school project and maybe later Im going to buy a shirt.