Weekend Thread

Friday-Party. With loads of guitar hero, nudity and duck duck goose.
Saturday-Midsummer's Night festival thing at the Swedish museum
Sunday-Pool party with my co-workers.

Well, my weekend started off rather early.

Thursday/Friday - Got dropped off in town to see Conrad Simon play a show with his band for the first time in, well, ever. It was fucking amazing, plus I met up with a whole bunch of people I knew. Afterwards we went over to the hotel lounge and drank a few beers while listening to the tightest jazz group I've ever seen. We then walked around, smoked cigars, went over the the local pub/brewery and had a few pitchers and some pizza and nachos. After that place closed down we went over to another pub where we had some jager shots and listened to some old guy sing and play guitar, fuck it was funny. When that place closed down we just walked for like an hour (At this point it's around 4 AM) then get a cab to a buddy's house where we just jammed out and watched movies till I had to get a cab for work the next day. (at around 2PM, no sleep). Quit my job today, got home, started reading Misery by Stephen King, and here I am now eating some ramen noodles, drinking tea and posting here.

Saturday- Pack up some shit since I'm moving in a few days, head over to my buddy's house for MESSFEST (Local house party with tons of beer, chicks, weed and like 7 bands playing. Probably gonna be the stoned night of the weekend.

Sunday- Jam with a friend of mine for a bit then sleep till monday night probably since I won't be getting much this weekend.

And then, unemployment :D

Friday: Went into town an applied for jobs (damn I hope I get the one at the chocolate shop :rofl:)

Saturday: Basically listened to Metallica all day, as I have been neglecting them with all this scandinavian shit.

Sunday: Bought a tuxedo :cool:

Friday - went to go see my neice perform at the youth centre, drank.
Saturday - went to a stag and doe, got hammered.
Sunday - i'm chillin at home, and we're roasting marshmallows.

Friday: went to my friend's house and watched Hitchcock films then talked about some freaky shit till like 3 in the morning.

Saturday: woke up early (early for me is like 11 :lol:) and went to the beach. started drinking, cuz i brought my flask...and I hate getting really tan in summer, but surprisingly my tan looks good...then we came back to my house and swam in my pool, drank some more...then went to a party, took too many shots.

Sunday: horrible fuckin hangover in the morning. i'm over it now though. and now i'm about to pick up my xiphos and start playing.

Omg, omg, omg, Monday is my Friday, so woohoo for tomorrow!
I don't know what I want to do, but I will most likely get some co-workers to go out for some drinks. Seattle is so dead, so all the fun involves booze, unfortunately.