Welcome home Vintersorg !!!

OceanbarD

DeadsouL of a modern bard
Oct 9, 2001
Canada
wow , since andreas is posting on UM this worth a thread !
welcome home great explorator ! just want to express my apretiation that you care that much about your fans ! god bless
you !

Thanks, the drumming session starts the 9/1 ´02. But on Friday i´m going to the studio for two small additional vocal things, just stuff that i´ve come up with today that i want to add, but this is it, now i´ll relax from "Visions ...album, it´s easy to go into the state when it becomes overproduced.

Yes, once again many hails from the US. I was wondering, do you Swedish musicians have nay idea as to how popular Swedish metal is? It's insanely popular here (among metal fans-not the mainstream). Any chance of you making a stateside appearance, either with Vintersorg or Borknagar? I saw borknagar back in 99 with Simen Haestnas on vox, but we want Vintersorg! Even my non-metalhead brother would probably go after some convincing, as he likes your vocals immensely.

Originally posted by Algol
I wonder how many band member's post at other band Forums on UM? I know JWW of Agalloch posts at TheEnd quite often, but that's it. We are so lucky! Thanks Vintersorg.

hehe you got my point my point there algol ! we are lucky yes !
thats why i wanted to do this thread ! it worth it ! oooooooooh
i just cant wait to hear the next album !!! long live to you great
explorator !

Originally posted by Algol
I wonder how many band member's post at other band Forums on UM? I know JWW of Agalloch posts at TheEnd quite often, but that's it. We are so lucky! Thanks Vintersorg.

Haughm Of Agalloch private messaged me once also :)
but he had 0 posts, so he doesn't post it seems..

The singer of Sinergy posts at her forum.
Don't know if others do..

Vintersorg, your the man (as always) :headbang:

Andreas posts? Cool, whats his handle? Fuck I knew id miss something after being gone for 3 days......

Haughm Of Agalloch private messaged me once also :)
but he had 0 posts, so he doesn't post it seems..

The singer of Sinergy posts at her forum.
Don't know if others do..

Jarmo of Eternal Tears of Sorrow does always post, cos he is webmaster of their hp and here he's moderator.
and best source for information around band stuff :D

Niklas (hedon, moderator) and Mikael (Zodijackyl) is at the D.T forum... You should have said that F_V ! :)

You want some beer?

-phyros (always in the mood for some beer)

kimberley goss post at the sinergy forum ? how cool is that :)
hey its nice to see UM visited by band members ! long live to UM ,
vintersorg and all other band members that cares about their fans !

@phyros I did on a thread further down tho it was ignored. :D

most of Soilwork posts on their board, also Roope Latvala posts on Sinergys forum (guitars).

Toss one my way phyros! :D

@F_V... K, sorry then..:)

@all... Rightie... What do you want? I currently have som bottles of Breznak, a sixpack Grolsch, five erdinger dunkel, one bottle of Budvar, 24 bottles of Carlsberg Sort Gold, Ahhhh... and I think I can take some bottles from my neighbour: six Corona, two Spitfire and A CRATE Guiness Export! Jummy!! Let´s make it a party!

-phyros (currently sneaking away with the crate from his neighbour)

Originally posted by Phyros
@F_V... K, sorry then..:)

@all... Rightie... What do you want? I currently have som bottles of Breznak, a sixpack Grolsch, five erdinger dunkel, one bottle of Budvar, 24 bottles of Carlsberg Sort Gold, Ahhhh... and I think I can take some bottles from my neighbour: six Corona, two Spitfire and A CRATE Guiness Export! Jummy!! Let´s make it a party!

-phyros (currently sneaking away with the crate from his neighbour)

now you, my friend, are welcome to my home any day!!!!

:lol: :lol: