Welcome to the new Message Boards!!

Originally posted by smylex
Yay! New boards! No more software errors! (I hope. :devil: )

Yay! Those software errors were driving me nuts!! I'd craft the perfect post, spend lots of time reading and proofreading, and hit the submit button. Ikonboard would return a :puke: So I stopped posting as much!

I've been using these boards for a while on the Sinergy forums and I've been very impressed. Wheeeeee!!!

LOL @ returning a :puke: !!!!

Congrats to da' Maidens on getting your own UM board! This is the only board I remember my username/passwd on. heheheh

You chickies rock! See ya soon! (walks out of office, and around the corner into Mel's office)

Originally posted by Dreamdead
LOL @ returning a :puke: !!!!

Congrats to da' Maidens on getting your own UM board! This is the only board I remember my username/passwd on. heheheh

welcome to UM! hey ana, how come i've never met your friend mel at DL shows in so cal?

don't know if you knew that steve has a ozzy/sabbath tribute band called "sweet leaf"... tribute bands rock :headbang:!!!

Originally posted by msanthrope

welcome to UM! hey ana, how come i've never your friend mel at DL shows in so cal?

don't know if you knew that steve has a ozzy/sabbath tribute band called "sweet leaf"... tribute bands rock :headbang:!!!

Laurie!!!! You've only been here once since Metalfest! :p~ Remember the band Raven Mad who played at Metalfest? Mel used to be in that band. She has yet to be at a DL show. I think we'll bring her to this coming one, tho (unless she's out of town again)! She's always away when they come here. Tell them boyz to schedule themselves around her! :p

Evil MsA

they're gonna be there in mid-august!!! for summer blasphemy 2002~!

c'mon, i've been to so-cal more than ONCE - i've seen YOU! are you guys far from where DL played the last time??? doh... i'm sorry don't know much about so-cal :p.

anyway... yes i've heard of raven mad from a link off your site a while back. and i've also heard of 'the maidens'.

welcome to UM! hey ana, how come i've never your friend mel at DL shows in so cal?

Someday soon I shall hopefully see a Dragonlord show! I should be around in Mid-August, unless by mid-august you mean 8/15-19... I'll be in Japan on those dates (wheeee!!) with an all-female tribute to AC/DC called Whole Lotta Rosies. Of course, my boss still doesn't know that's where i'll be so SSSHHHHHHHHH!!! hehehhehehehh

If Sweet Leaf has a website, send it to me; I'll link 'em to the Maidens page!

Thanks for dropping by the boards! I've heard lots about you from Ana, so its nice to finally e-talk t'ya!

they're gonna be there in mid-august!!! for summer blasphemy 2002~!

c'mon, i've been to so-cal more than ONCE - i've seen YOU! are you guys far from where DL played the last time??? doh... i'm sorry don't know much about so-cal :p.

anyway... yes i've heard of raven mad from a link off your site a while back. and i've also heard of 'the maidens'.

Doh! You're right, You've been to LA a couple times & OC with DL and Teste! hehe!! I'm from the LA area, (about 25 min from the Sunset Strip) and I'll be at the Keyclub show if they're playing it. Come earlier than Mid-Aug! We're playing Aug 10! :p OK that's a long trek for one show. We'll have to set something up in the Bay Area sometime soon. I miss the peeps there! I ran into some ppl from TOTT at the show with Arch Enemy a couple weeks ago! Trippy.

Originally posted by steveheiress
Someday soon I shall hopefully see a Dragonlord show! I should be around in Mid-August, unless by mid-august you mean 8/15-19... I'll be in Japan on those dates (wheeee!!) with an all-female tribute to AC/DC called Whole Lotta Rosies. Of course, my boss still doesn't know that's where i'll be so SSSHHHHHHHHH!!! hehehhehehehh

If Sweet Leaf has a website, send it to me; I'll link 'em to the Maidens page!

Thanks for dropping by the boards! I've heard lots about you from Ana, so its nice to finally e-talk t'ya!

hi mel, i hope to meet you, any friend of ana's is a friend of mine ;). DANG, i guess we'll miss you again... DL will be in so-cal the time you are in japan (i won't tell the boss) :cry:!

here's sweet leaf's link:
http://listen.to/sweetleaf

Originally posted by Dreamdead
Doh! You're right, You've been to LA a couple times & OC with DL and Teste! hehe!! I'm from the LA area, (about 25 min from the Sunset Strip) and I'll be at the Keyclub show if they're playing it. Come earlier than Mid-Aug! We're playing Aug 10! :p OK that's a long trek for one show. We'll have to set something up in the Bay Area sometime soon. I miss the peeps there! I ran into some ppl from TOTT at the show with Arch Enemy a couple weeks ago! Trippy.

well, i better see you later this month, chicka (if i can get some time off).

oh, congrats on the NILE/ARCH ENEMY gig! that's hella cool! i'll catch an artisan show someday, PROMISE!

Hey Mel, great idea. (Your idea, right?) I don't know who does your website, but what an awesome job putting that together. It's sooo cool!

If your the one always sending the latest maidens info, I hope that whoever takes that over does as good as a job as you.

See you at the next show!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: