What other message boards do you frequent?

orlyjd6.png

Stop bitching at Ender, faggots. Maybe some year ago he was a jerk, but he's improved.

Holy shit dude :kickass:

:) Never thought I'd run into ya here. I'm Gooniebird over there (now) but obviously had AriaOfAttrition and Winterglow as my last two names there :zombie:
I wonder if Gamefaqs improved since the last time I visited it. (a long time ago). All I recall is a multitude of rate my X and rate your Y kind of threads. The board's design also made it difficult to browse through stuff.
Ha, I definitely remember seeing Death Aflame post there under that nick. Also V5 posted there as RiceinStasis(or was it Requiem)

Holy shit dude :kickass:

:) Never thought I'd run into ya here. I'm Gooniebird over there (now) but obviously had AriaOfAttrition and Winterglow as my last two names there :zombie:

I had a feeling you were Aria and Winterglow cause I would often see you pimping the same bands there as you would profess your love of here. I didn't know you were gooniebird until now though. Did you keep getting banned or something?

I had a feeling you were Aria and Winterglow cause I would often see you pimping the same bands there as you would profess your love of here. I didn't know you were gooniebird until now though. Did you keep getting banned or something?

Yeah, I got banned on 4 different accounts (Aria, Winterglow, and two unsignificant accounts I used for trolling the Paranormal/Conspiracy board) for having this huge thread on CE titled "Epic Jailbait Maneuver" and I'm sure you can guess the purpose of it :p

The first account got banned because of that, Aria that is, and then I made a post on Winterglow saying that I didn't care what the mods said, there would be a second one, and they took that as "offensive" somehow and justified themselves into banning that account, the rest just sort of fell in line.

I was posting under Eulogy_IV until I got warned into the negative karma range for hinting where to get the Alcest leak.

It was pretty eventful haha.

The Gauntlet and MA.

I used to moderate skullland., but I started posting less so they just gave the position to someone else.

I wish I were not banned from M-A, some of the members there had some decent recommendations to give out.

Mort, you don't seem like the type to get banned a lot, but it seems like I'm wrong :lol:

I've been banned from M-A twice, and it seems like I will always be banned there now. Close to 10 times on Gamefaqs. About 3 times on Gaia Online. I think 3-4 times here, and countless times on lesser known boards.

But yeah, I've been trying to behave on all the boards I go to because I hate starting out all over again, especially on Gamefaqs where you have limited posting abilities until you get enough karma, and on Gaia because you have to start over on your avatar all over again.

I've only been banned once, and it was from here.

For posting a thread inviting everyone to come invade a christian forum with me, posing as satan worshipping cultists. It was really fun, but I was without this place for five days.

It was this huge fad around here for a while, something about Living Colour being the first black metal band or some shit like that :p and everyone would just randomly post Living Colour all the time.

Yeah, I got banned on 4 different accounts (Aria, Winterglow, and two unsignificant accounts I used for trolling the Paranormal/Conspiracy board) for having this huge thread on CE titled "Epic Jailbait Maneuver" and I'm sure you can guess the purpose of it :p

The first account got banned because of that, Aria that is, and then I made a post on Winterglow saying that I didn't care what the mods said, there would be a second one, and they took that as "offensive" somehow and justified themselves into banning that account, the rest just sort of fell in line.

I was posting under Eulogy_IV until I got warned into the negative karma range for hinting where to get the Alcest leak.

It was pretty eventful haha.

:lol:

GameFAQs mods are such fucking tools. Sometimes I don't even know why I post there anymore but then I remember 235 can be pretty entertaining and most of the vets there know what they are talking about. So I guess it serves some purpose.