well, add one more pansy-ass metalcore band to my list of bands i like...

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Yeah.... so i like Himsa. They're pretty good. Only heard a little by them, but they seem to be one of the few non-in flames rip off metalcore bands.
If you like lamb of god, check 'em out.

Hometown heroes. I am not the biggest fan of their music, but they are good, and super cool guys as well.

NicodemiX said:
Well, you're legally entitled to listen to whatever pussy music you want, so I'm not going to stop you.

Just because you posted that message with Leviathan in NP makes you that much more grim.

Pyrus said:
FAGGT!!11

Whatever. As long as you turn off the poseury and put on NAILED TO THE FUCKING CROSS every once in a while.
deal!
hmmm that reminds me, a couple weeks ago i was at a restaurant with my family, and my mom and my sister were arguing about religion and spirituality, and under my breath i was like "yooour boook of god!"

Yeah I like Himsa and most metal core cause I like melody. Im a big Killsiwtch, Unearth, CAliban, Shadows fall , I like LAmb OF God alot also.

i'd totally rather just listen to heavy music, without singing... or if singing is involved, no screaming or growling.... i think it ruins the music.

but I listen to Classical music... so i guess thats why i'm into the Classical Style Hardcore metal... as in... like... Orchestra with Heavy Metal.

Therion, Kamelot, Eidolon, Symphony X, etc.

Nevermore though always has appealed to me... as with Opeth... heh

AnvilSnake said:
i'd totally rather just listen to heavy music, without singing... or if singing is involved, no screaming or growling.... i think it ruins the music.

but I listen to Classical music... so i guess thats why i'm into the Classical Style Hardcore metal... as in... like... Orchestra with Heavy Metal.

Therion, Kamelot, Eidolon, Symphony X, etc.

Nevermore though always has appealed to me... as with Opeth... heh
what are you high?

Its probably the vocals, thats what turns most people off, and honestly I usually hate those kind of vocals too. Listen to My Heart Bleeds no Longer and The Great Dividers.

I used to like all of those bands. But today I cant stand Shadows Fall. Lamb of God's Ruin is a great song and I like 5 or 6 Killswitch songs, they just do easy listening music thats so much better than IF. But it's definitely a guilty pleasure :p