Well I guess Nevermore needs a new guitarist

Why are they crappy?

I don't think they're half-bad either: Jeff and Warrel know how to write quality power-metal (or whatever you want to call it) and the proficiency on their respective instruments is obvious. I'll take them over pseudo-progressive boredom like SymphonyX or DT (no offense, anyone...) any day. Warrel's voice is incredible too.

That being said, though, I'm not sure Nevermore could provide the artistic outlet for Ron that I get the impression he must crave - not to mention the distance between SA (and all of Ron's other work) and Seattle... But it would be interesting to me, and I know Jeff and Warrel greatly respect WT/Ink and Ron's other work - Warrel might even still be interested in doing vocals for Mathematics, which would be interesting (I think he could pull it off).

In fact, I'm sure had Chris not moved to Megadeth, he probably would've contributed in the studio as well, so why not Ron? And even if only as a touring guitarist, it'd still be great exposure for Ron, and probably great fun... ;)

Yeah Liverslapper is trying to teach Jeff some new riffs and it's having a hard time because Jeff is drunk all the time and can't learn them

I think they'd go well together actually. It'd change Nevermore's sound somewhat, but I think it would change for the better. Although this is assuming it happens, which is doubtful.