Well I guess Nevermore needs a new guitarist

great pictures!!! especially no.38! hahahah. i know, there are some cool people at the neverboard. i was just speaking in general, many of them don't like tech/prog.

hello, i'm also a huge nevermore fan, but just recently have been listening to lots of ron's solo stuff. it rules. i'm sorry i didn't listen to it sooner! just wanted to say that i appreciate ron's work and talent :).

Jeff mentions about Ron in this interview:
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29777240[/ame]

I hope Ron gets this gig, I'd love him to tear up a 7 string for us!!!

Ah, not all of them are like that, like Will, Karen and some others,

you mentioned me twice in this thread, and I giggled both times.

yeah, the Neverboard is full of weirdos, but we're more about fun than musical discussion. you can get that anywhere else on UM.

I'm still hoping Ron does something with Nevermore. maaaaan, oh man!

you mentioned me twice in this thread, and I giggled both times.

O dear, didn't do that on purpose... my subconscious world is starting to worry me! :p

I know the Neverboard isn't as serious as most band forums, which is fine in most cases, but there's a few dicks that just don't make it feel like a worth while place to spend a lot of time on. Would be fun if there was room for the odd discussion with Warrel, Jeff, Jim or Van, serious or not, but between all the self-help, the random pubescent nonsense and the odd flames, it appears the guys aren't too interested either, and that's a bit of a shame to me.

But heck, who cares, live's not meant to be taken seriously and these boards even less so. It would seriously get me stoked if Ron could join Nevermore, though, and especially if he and Jeff could give the next album some Spastik/Blotted quirkiness!

Would be fun if there was room for the odd discussion with Warrel, Jeff, Jim or Van, serious or not, but between all the self-help, the random pubescent nonsense and the odd flames, it appears the guys aren't too interested either, and that's a bit of a shame to me.

Warrel is Sentient 6 on the forum. he was just talking about how awesome Teeth was, the movie with the vagina with teeth.

Jim isn't one for the internet, Jeff never liked the forum (but reads it), and Van doesn't post much, but I do believe he reads it alot.

Warrel is Sentient 6 on the forum. he was just talking about how awesome Teeth was, the movie with the vagina with teeth.

I know - and that's typical Wally... But I guess I can just keep in touch with him outside of the forum, anyway, and chuckle at his posts.

Jim isn't one for the internet, Jeff never liked the forum (but reads it), and Van doesn't post much, but I do believe he reads it alot.

Jim's more into ogling my wife (never fails, every time we hooked up in the past :D ), Jeff's more like me, and Van, as far as I got to know him, is just cool. I think Ron and Jeff could gel pretty well, if they gave it a shot.

I think Ron is a much better player than Jeff. He's also much more unique & original than Jeff. Jeff is a great metal player, but I don't think he stacks up against Ron. That being said, as cool as it would be to see Ron on a Nevermore album, I don't think he would be a good fit. I would love to see it however, but I have a feeling that Ron wouldn't be interested in joining that band.

By the way... Why did Broderick leave? I take it he was just a touring musician?