Well, I'll break the news...

Lies and Perfidy

Gentleman of the Road
Nov 27, 2002
Washington, Washing-Ton
thefinger.wordpress.com
Metal Gods has been cancelled, for those of you who don't know.

*Pauses for obligatory five-minute swearing break.*

Yeah, I'm pissed too. But I'll take out my aggressions elsewhere, and ask instead: any chance of a Testament headlining tour to make up for this? Invite along Amon Amarth, while they're at it. Just a thought, I'm sure it's been had.

And I'm sorry to the band, who I bet were looking forward to this as much as the rest of us before Halford's tour manager dicked the metal world over.

:erk::erk::erk: god fucking DAMNIT! wtf i just saw thjis announced at the tour website and im so fucking pissed now. i was gonna get to see testament on june 6th AND 8th and now its ruined FOREVER! FUCK (@!&$(@%(*%()!!!!

i wonder what there "activities" were. i hope testament still tours the US, or at least southern cali.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!? Oh my fuckin' shit, I wanted to see fucking Testament this summer. Why the fuck did they cancel anyway? holy shit i'm pissed, fuckin' Soilwork better not cancel their tour this summer, at least that way i'll be able to see one good band.

deathfalls said:
yes, i swear too much...every damn day.

I swear every fucking day
biggrin.gif
!

i'm fucking absolutely destroyed. I really wanted to see TestAmenT for the first time!

fuck bring em back to montreal!!!!

I hope TESTAMENT can still organize their own tour with some other bands. Fuck I really wanted to see them in Montreal because the promoters here were expecting a huge crowd for the show. SHIT!!! Can they still do the show here anyway and forget about Halford.

Pascal79 said:
I hope TESTAMENT can still organize their own tour with some other bands. Fuck I really wanted to see them in Montreal because the promoters here were expecting a huge crowd for the show. SHIT!!! Can they still do the show here anyway and forget about Halford.

damn right. i paid only to see testament. i saw amon amarth a month ago and they werent bad but its nothing like seeing testamnent live. man now that's the shit!

so where are you from man, speak french?

Pascal79 said:

Hey, I'd be all for that, bigtime! Let's see what happens...

yeah man , the metal fanbase in montreal rules

i expect the metropolis to be freaking packed

S'IL VOUS PLAIT TESTAMENT, ON A BESOIN VOUS AUTRES ICI A MONTREAL. Come on guys get your ass over here in Montreal and forget about Halford and their stupid tour manager. Besides the majority of the fans that have bought their tickets are going for Testament and Immortal anyway not Halford.

Testament was the band on the bill I wanted to see..I didn't really give a shit about Halford. I'd rather see them on a headlining tour when they complete their new album...that would OWN! Amon Amarth and Immortal would be cool to see also...but TESTAMENT are THE metal GODS on that bill anyway!