Well, I'll break the news...

ya we'll be refunded but it hurts when your just days away from a Testament show. What a let down. Hopefully they can still find a way to continue touring without the Halford crew.

yeah i'm here, there and everywhere...

i agree with all the others who have posted above. TESTAMENT was the absolute main reason i was going to this show (haven't seen testament yet :( ), although i did want to see immortal, amon amarth, and carnal forge as well. didn't really care about painmuseum or halford. i really, really hope that when testament tours, that they will consider coming to new orleans! i have many friends as well that were going mainly because of testament... i'll have to break the news to them as well.

MindInsane said:
Testament was the band on the bill I wanted to see..I didn't really give a shit about Halford. I'd rather see them on a headlining tour when they complete their new album...that would OWN! Amon Amarth and Immortal would be cool to see also...but TESTAMENT are THE metal GODS on that bill anyway!

DUDE, HALFORD IS BAD LUCK PERIOD. TESTAMENT should seriously just go and headline. Every show I went to on the last tour , they KILLED and clearly didnt' need Halford. This is incredible. I know it's not in any way Testament's fault , but GOD DAMMIT. I feel sorry for you guys out there that have tickets. Trust me, I know how you feel. I went through that BS that happend when Halford was having trouble getting in the US. Bottom line ........

TESTAMENT SHOULD HEADLINE

OMG , I just read this on another post in regards to the new Testament setlist......

Eerie Inhabitants
Practice What You Preach
Chasing Fear

Eerie, PWYP , and Chasing Fear?????????? I really hope that Testament can somehow continue on with the rest of the dates and pick up the pieces that Halford's camp ruined.

hiddenlegions said:
OMG , I just read this on another post in regards to the new Testament setlist......

Eerie Inhabitants
Practice What You Preach
Chasing Fear

Eerie, PWYP , and Chasing Fear?????????? I really hope that Testament can somehow continue on with the rest of the dates and pick up the pieces that Halford's camp ruined.

Hidden, they were also going to play SINS OF OMISSION!!!!! A very credible source told me this! I HOPE THEY FRIGGIN RE-SCHEDULE!!!!

I agree with that quote "Halford is just bad luck" most of his recent shows got cancelled for ridiculous reasons and to take Testament down with them on numerous occasions really does suck. Maybe it's time for Rob Halford to consider leaving from the metal scene unless he decides to go back with Judas Priest. If Testament has got to hit the road with someother headliner then they should consider maybe Slayer or Mobid Angel and definetely not Halford. This way the show will not be cancelled for some dumb ass reason. Or maybe just have Immortal and Amon Amarth open up for them on a new fresh North American tour. My biggest wish is that Testament will just consider doing a new tour with a brand new list of upcoming shows soon.

MindInsane said:
Hidden, they were also going to play SINS OF OMISSION!!!!! A very credible source told me this! I HOPE THEY FRIGGIN RE-SCHEDULE!!!!

bawl1.gif

MindInsane said:
Testament was the band on the bill I wanted to see..I didn't really give a shit about Halford. I'd rather see them on a headlining tour when they complete their new album...that would OWN! Amon Amarth and Immortal would be cool to see also...but TESTAMENT are THE metal GODS on that bill anyway!

My thoughts exactly man. Opeth destroyed Seattle by the way earlier this week, man that show f'n owned! They played so effortlessly.

Fuck FUCK fuckity fuckity-fuck friggin' fuckee fuck fuck fuck FUCK
frickity freaking fuck Fucking Fuck FUCK FUCKING Fuck FUCK!
I am so disappointed, was going to take 6 people from work
to this one.

Morfiend said:
My thoughts exactly man. Opeth destroyed Seattle by the way earlier this week, man that show f'n owned! They played so effortlessly.

Someone on the Opeth board compared their live show to seeing the face of God....I think that about sums it up:)

It would be cool if testament hooked up with the haunted in montreal since both bands were/are playing here in the same week, actually within 3 days!

Opening set= Dragonlord and Sadus

Special Set= Suicide Shift

Main set= Testament

This tour would kill, All those guys are practicaly in the same band so I guess there would not be any cancel shows..........

shit man, thats a real piece of shit....

i saw testament in london, on the first no mercy date... nuclear assault ruined that show, they messed with the whole mix so bad, that when testament came on, it all sounded crap...
but i still saw them, which is the point - i really feel gutted for you people that willl miss out on this tour - how shit can that be?

later dudes
dom

snickers said:
It would be cool if testament hooked up with the haunted in montreal since both bands were/are playing here in the same week, actually within 3 days!

or Anthrax next sunday. Man this was gonna be a killer week