well thats interesting.... a lyric in Restless Oblivion...

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
A bleak garden to cry
When my inamorato died

in·am·o·ra·to Audio pronunciation of "inamorato" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-m-rät)
n. pl. in·am·o·ra·tos

A man with whom one is in love or has an intimate relationship.

A male lover.

Source: Websters Dictionary

just found it interesting. not meaning to get into personal business or anything, but a friend of mine brought it to my attention and was curious if the intention of vincent was to say that his male lover died

:lol: that's funny... a bit far-fetched imo, I wanted to say some hungarian quote for this, but I don't know the english idiom for that (it was 'a kákán is csomót keres', Maqus, can you help me? :lol: )
by the way, the other day I was listening to Eternity and was thinking how interesting it sounds from Vincent's mouth to say 'born alone'. and what's with Jamie than?
okay, am sillly. said nothing... :cry:

Loona said:
:lol: that's funny... a bit far-fetched imo, I wanted to say some hungarian quote for this, but I don't know the english idiom for that (it was 'a kákán is csomót keres', Maqus, can you help me? :lol: )
by the way, the other day I was listening to Eternity and was thinking how interesting it sounds from Vincent's mouth to say 'born alone'. and what's with Jamie than?
okay, am sillly. said nothing... :cry:

Seek a knot in a bulrush, that's verbatim. Cavil, in short.

I just didn't know bulrush and cavil, nice way to learn them.

madgirl said:
...with all of them!!!!

i think especially
Inner silence
Once last goodbye
and totally
Anyone anywhere !!

all those lyrics are perfect and make me cry because of how brilliantly written they are - and the music itself is incredible!!!
Thankgod for Anathema !!!!!!!

:cool:

Frodnat said:
I don´t think that the "Last Goodbye" goes out to their mother. I read in a interview that this goodbye goes out to a lost love. But there is really a song about Helen Cavanagh on this album. It is called "Forgotten Hopes". It deals with the alcoholism of Danny´s and Vincent´s mother which is also the reason why she died that soon.

Hahahahaha, amazing.
Nevermind me I'm just digging through threads with the word inamorato in it.

Loona said:
well, think it's written in the booklet
(but I kinda hate questions like this, because I really get confused about whether I am wrong or right :lol: )

HIHIHI! Funny frend!!!! :lol:

Susie said:
MMM why are you so worried ikeaboy :devil: hahahaaa

worried? :erk: piss off, its a sad situation to be analysing something as small as one word from inside a cd booklet that came out almost 10 years ago

ah i forgot, its for anathemongs, sorry