well thats interesting.... a lyric in Restless Oblivion...

Bambi said:
Belgians are far too quiet as a country, they must be up to something.

that and the belgian congo :mad:

:D the scary world of Heart of Darkness.

As a kid I always wondered how small countries can colonize large parts of the world. Well, I still wonder.

siderea said:
bubble gum stretching out

benelux you say
what on earth sake do you think to find in luxemburg?

cheaper gasoline, people talking a language called Letzeburgs (or something like that) and it's actually Dutch, French, English and German all at the same time anyway it's incomprehendible , crappy wine, … Do they even have a monument of some sort that is actually worth seeing??

No monuments but nice woods.
They don't only talk Letzeburgs but mainly French and German. I can still understand it a little bit but not enough to follow conversations. What you say about the mix isn't really correct though :p there's hardly any Dutch elements in it.

Cerulean said:
No monuments but nice woods.
They don't only talk Letzeburgs but mainly French and German. I can still understand it a little bit but not enough to follow conversations. What you say about the mix isn't really correct though :p there's hardly any Dutch elements in it.

thanx for educating me! :D
So it is worth a trip then. I like the woods!!!!

I knew about it, but I had to get my gf who is Italian to explain it to me. I knew it had something to do with love because "in" of course means inside, "amore" means love, and "ato" is added to something in the past tense first person in Italian. So basically it means "I was in love". However, you cannot directly translate it to English because it just doesn't work. It's like vaffanculo...that means "fuck you" in Italian, but to literally translate it would be something like "go make ass" or "go do ass". Funny, huh?

Jaysus, one of the reality shows back in the time when it all started in Hungary had this vaffanculo as a catch phrase, cause there was a guy of Italian origin in da house. Soon the whole country was saying vaffanculo.

On the forum of My Dying Bride there is a user called 'Aaronwife' and she started a topic called "What do you think about aaron how the singer, (of my dying bride)"
"For me is the better singer that exist... your voice is unique and inimitable. I can´t imaginate MDB without him."

Gimme a lyric question anytime then :ill: