Well which will i start?

Rados

New Metal Member
Apr 25, 2006
I will listen kalmah but i dunno how is it like. Any idea to start with? (Album):rolleyes:

I agree, start from the beggining forward, but it really doesnt matter, every single one kicks so much ass youll be addicted no matter chich on you start on.

I dont like Kalmah's past that much.
"The Black Waltz" is the real Kalmah for me.

All albums kicked ass. I hate all of these new fans that have plagued here... swamplord was beautiful (withering away, hades) as was they will return (title song, megadeth cover, kill the idealist, my nation) and the swampsong (cloned insanity, suodeth).

Every album has its highlights and no song is bad.

meta1massacre said:
I hate all of these new fans that have plagued here...

I don't hate the ones who try to find out what Kalmah has done in the past. I hate the ones who say the black Waltz is 200% better than the older albums because it's the only one they have listen to.

hidious said:
I don't hate the ones who try to find out what Kalmah has done in the past. I hate the ones who say the black Waltz is 200% better than the older albums because it's the only one they have listen to.

What about those who genuienely think that Waltz has improved songwriting than the past releases? I think this includes the band itself.

hibernal_dream said:
What about those who genuienely think that Waltz has improved songwriting than the past releases? I think this includes the band itself.
I totally respect their opinions but since it's a forum and the purpose is to argue, i'll argue about it since i don't agree.