Went Vinyl shopping.

Groff

O hai
Mar 30, 2009
South Jersey
Now that I'm over the Bronchitis I had last week, decided to snatch up a few albums on vinly. Here's my first two:

P1010060_614x461.jpg

I wish Nevermore would release their stuff on vinyl, I see year of the voyager and the unmixed version of Enemies of reality on eBay... But it would be sweet to listen to Dreaming Neon Black or This Godless Endeavor on my turntable. :devil:

What's wrong with Andy Sneap? I think he's produced some of the cleanest mixes in modern times, you can hear the bass, drums (Every little nuance of them), guitars, and vocals all equally in the mix, nothing is mashed together, or muddied up.

*shrug*

Well, I guess that's just my opinion then.

His remix of Enemies of Reality was superb, you can hear every single drum and cymbal he touches.

Now that I'm over the Bronchitis I had last week, decided to snatch up a few albums on vinly. Here's my first two:

P1010060_614x461.jpg

I wish Nevermore would release their stuff on vinyl, I see year of the voyager and the unmixed version of Enemies of reality on eBay... But it would be sweet to listen to Dreaming Neon Black or This Godless Endeavor on my turntable. :devil:

uhhh, i have dead heart on vinyl my friend.

whats weird is insignificant is not on it though.

This does not make him a good producer.

Alright then, he's a good mixer, but as a producer and engineer, he sucks. :wave: Is that a bit clearer? :)

I will admit, when he's allowed to set the drums up, he triggers EVERYTHING. Chimaira's album "Ressurection" had the worst drum sound i've ever heard because nothing was natural, but when he only gets to mix them, I think he does a good job.

i have politics on vinyl, but i paid a good amount for it. i also have dead heart on picture disc. enemies and tge on regular

into the mirror black and refuge denied, too

Nice!
Guess i'll have to troll eBay until something pops up I guess.