We're seeing CANDLEMASS in NYC on my BIRTHDAY and her MOM says...

hell no, if its not Messiah its definately not worth seeing, especially with some completely new vocalist. its basically a glorified cover band without him.

Messiah isn't even the original vocalist. You're advertising the Heaven and Hell tour, when you know full well that H&H is really Black Sabbath, and Black Sabbath's original vocalist is Ozzy. In listening to the Solitude and At the Gallows End demos from the bonus tracks of King of the Grey Islands, I actually prefer Rob's take on the songs over Messiah's. Messiah's voice turned to absolute shit ever since he initially came back in the early 2000s. I blame it on of the lard and faggotry pumped into his colon.

Messiah isn't even the original vocalist. You're advertising the Heaven and Hell tour, when you know full well that H&H is really Black Sabbath, and Black Sabbath's original vocalist is Ozzy. In listening to the Solitude and At the Gallows End demos from the bonus tracks of King of the Grey Islands, I actually prefer Rob's take on the songs over Messiah's. Messiah's voice turned to absolute shit ever since he initially came back in the early 2000s. I blame it on of the lard and faggotry pumped into his colon.

ALSO, it can't be a fucking cover band if all of the fucking members of the fucking classic fucking lineup are still fucking playing in it.