West Coast wants Tad Morose

kittybeast said:
do I have to fly you guys out myself to get you to play on the West Coast?!?!?! I know logistics are everything.... someday I know you will take over the world but for now I'm just whining because I've missed two of your N. American shows. Soon I hope...soon. Till then I will just keep cranking and playing my cd's while moving pictures of the band across the floor :tickled: :tickled:

I am with you on this fact. Arizona or California would be ideal Tad Morose show location!!!! :Spin:

I have seen 2 of the 3 US gigs so far though and both were awesome!!1 :headbang:

kittybeast said:
I know, I had to go back a few pages to make sure I was reading the post correctly!! :tickled:
perversion comes so easily to such wicked minds :dopey:

Ha ha ha that was sort of an inside joke I suppose. I guess only you and Pabla would understand. You were involved in that thread at Old School right ?

Bryant

tattooedsean666 said:
I am with you on this fact. Arizona or California would be ideal Tad Morose show location!!!! :Spin:

I have seen 2 of the 3 US gigs so far though and both were awesome!!1 :headbang:

I think they need to come baxck to Atlanta personally. Maybe PPVII at least?

Bryant

Bryant said:
I think they need to come baxck to Atlanta personally. Maybe PPVII at least?

Bryant

I third that! Headliner so those of us that couldn't go to Powerfest could see that set live and in person.

Wheezer said:
I third that! Headliner so those of us that couldn't go to Powerfest could see that set live and in person.

TM headlining PP would definitely be cool. It's been done. Edguy played third one year and headlined two years later. Hopefully for us and especially for the TM guys, they can get some good sales with their next release.

Bryant

No-Mercy said:
anybody from here planning to go to see hammerfall and edguy this summer?
Just bought my tickets a couple days ago! They're here on Aug. 30th. Not bad Ozzfest for Maiden then 2 weeks later it's Edguy/Hammerfall then 2 weeks later it's ProgPower :headbang: