West Coast wants Tad Morose

Bryant said:
Yeah I guess I was just waaay too bored. I must admit, it's kind of fun though. :loco:

As far as your action figures, I guess they are "collectors items" but when I was a kid I mixed and matched. I would pop the head off my Spock or Kirk and stick it on my GI Joe.

Yeah, mine are in boxes. :) I can only imagine a GI Spock.

Bryant said:
Urban needs to give us some updates of the new album coming up or I'm gonna start putting his head on Udo's body. :loco:

Now I would like an update, too,but you leave Urban's head alone!! lol

Shaye

100_1339.jpg

Here's the pic I wanted to show you regarding making dolls. This is the PABLA MAIDEN doll I made for her Birthday gift. I couldn't say anything before incase she came online. So here it is...my first custom kig-bashed figure!!!

kittybeast said:
100_1339.jpg

Here's the pic I wanted to show you regarding making dolls. This is the PABLA MAIDEN doll I made for her Birthday gift. I couldn't say anything before in case she came online. So here it is...my first custom kig-bashed figure!!!

That's totally cool !! Pretty good likeness. She should wear that outfit at PPVI.

Of course I am impatiently awaiting the debut of the Bryant doll. :loco:

Bryant

thanks Bryant! Hmmmm let's see... An Accept t-shirt, jeans, you play bass or guitar? I may have started a new business! :tickled: You and the Koji look great in the new pic!

Bryant said:
That's totally cool !! Pretty good likeness. She should wear that outfit at PPVI.

Of course I am impatiently awaiting the debut of the Bryant doll. :loco:

Bryant

:oops: although I do own skirts like that I could not wear it to a concert/fest... too much trouble... although us girls try to look our best while banging our heads.. :loco:

kittybeast said:
100_1339.jpg

Here's the pic I wanted to show you regarding making dolls. This is the PABLA MAIDEN doll I made for her Birthday gift. I couldn't say anything before incase she came online. So here it is...my first custom kig-bashed figure!!!

:D THE BEST BDAY PRESENT EVER! :worship: You rule my friend!

kittybeast said:
thanks Bryant! Hmmmm let's see... An Accept t-shirt, jeans, you play bass or guitar? I may have started a new business! :tickled: You and the Koji look great in the new pic!

I play both, but prefer guitar slightly. Make sure I have a little carton of Camels and some expensive beer as accessories and you pretty much have a million dollar seller there. :loco:
Well the Nater (Koji-nater) is still a newborn. His best talents are still sleeping, eating, pooping and crying and as you can tell by the pix, he was not a happy camper, but I'll get more pix. :D

Bryant

Pabla said:
:oops: although I do own skirts like that I could not wear it to a concert/fest... too much trouble... although us girls try to look our best while banging our heads.. :loco:

Now why would it be any trouble wearing that to a show ? Whoops !! Hold on a second. Dropped my lighter.

Oh matching panties. Nice. :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well at least I wasn't lude in my comments. I mean some people talk about BJ and stuff. :loco: Bryant
I know, I had to go back a few pages to make sure I was reading the post correctly!! :tickled:
perversion comes so easily to such wicked minds :dopey: