WESTON GIG - UPDATE!!

From the hobbits forum:

doors open at 6.30pm bands will be over at 9.30pm

the welcome to hell night will still run as usual

rock safe

That change in arrangements makes me almost certainly there!!

looks like i might be able to make it now :) (even standing for an hour waiting for train afterwards will be worth it)

i'll try and ring up the club tomorrow or monday just to confirm the times

Power Quest were fantastic, would have been good if the crowd had been bigger but it allowed an intimate atmos. The band definitely needs some big press in the bigger metal mags

Was impressed with Soliloquy as well, will have to keep a look-out on their future

'Twas a great gig - all 11 people there seemed to thouroughly enjoy it!!! Nice venue as well...thanks for a great evening guys...hope to see you again in March!!

Soliloquy were pretty damn good also...very versatile! The singer/guitarist guy was great...just going and standing in the middle of the room to play and check if there was a huge crowd hidden anywhere at the back!!! Will keep an eye out for them for sure.

Arr, I forgot to post here after the gig. Power Quest were totally awesome... but you didn't play Far Away :(. I was impressed by Soliloquy as well. Suddenly being told we were on the wrong platform as the train pulled into Weston Super Mare station was a laugh though.

lordominous said:
Suddenly being told we were on the wrong platform as the train pulled into Weston Super Mare station was a laugh though.

That was a laugh...we changed platforms a few mins before you when we realised we were on the wrong one!!! I was the guy with blond hair and a MND tee!!

Thanks guys for coming and thanks to Soliloquy for supporting us: you guys are great...I promised to buy your cd but I forgot after the concert, sorry guys, I want it next time for sure.

We realised on this tour that a lot of people want to hear Temple of fire, Far away and Strikeforce...we are organising to play them in the second part of the tour maybe.

Woo!!! I could see them all on the encore list and was just waiting to hear them...gives me something extra special to look forward to next time!