We've received our first reviews of 'PIB'

Newflesh

Amaran
Mar 25, 2002
Stockholm, Sweden
www.amaran.net
They're in German and we'll them translated but we got:

"Heavy oder Was" (Germany): 10/(out of 12 I guess)
"Metal Heart" (Germany): 9.5/10

That's not bad at all!!!

If you'd you're fluent in German and would like to translate the reviews into English for us, contact us at contact@amaran.net

Use babelfish at http://world.altavista.com/ to translate them into english and then get someone who speaks some german for some touch up and translation of the words that Babelfish cannot translate. Thats what I do if I have to translate german and cannot understand what I am reading at once.

Newflesh said:
They're in German and we'll them translated but we got:

"Heavy oder Was" (Germany): 10/(out of 12 I guess)
"Metal Heart" (Germany): 9.5/10

That's not bad at all!!!

If you'd you're fluent in German and would like to translate the reviews into English for us, contact us at contact@amaran.net

Newflesh said:
We got the reviews translated by Nico16 (Haggi). Thanks man!!! We'll though have to wait until we have permission by the mags to use them... So stay tuned!!! :)
No problem! ;) I guess there's a good chance that PIB might become album of the month (january) in some mags, I bet it will. Would be too cool if we could read some of the japanese reviews too when they're out...the people over there normally have a very good taste...

Nico16 said:
No problem! ;) I guess there's a good chance that PIB might become album of the month (january) in some mags, I bet it will. Would be too cool if we could read some of the japanese reviews too when they're out...the people over there normally have a very good taste...

Will you be translating them for us as well??? :loco: :D

Kari: I started translating the "Legacy" review, but I guess it'll take some time... It's a pity that I was so stressed over the last few days, otherwise it would already be done...

Hm, I'll never swallow a single drop of alcohol again or attend a party...just shows you how depraved people are. And my stomach is still pissed at me... :p

Nico16 said:
Kari: I started translating the "Legacy" review, but I guess it'll take some time... It's a pity that I was so stressed over the last few days, otherwise it would already be done...

Hm, I'll never swallow a single drop of alcohol again or attend a party...just shows you how depraved people are. And my stomach is still pissed at me... :p

Take your time!!! I got you mail :)

Newflesh said:
Take your time!!! I got you mail :)
I finally could finish the translation...did you get my mail (I sent it yesterday morning)? I just discovered that my damn mail-account doesn't send away any mails although it pretends to do so ...seems like a need a new one :p

well, if you didn't get it, just tell me and I'll send it again. hope you like it...
and if there are any more of those reviews and/or interviews that you'd like to have translated; just ask me, I tend to have too much time on my hands :)

oh and a happy x-mas from me to the whole band!! :hotjump:

Kari: Did you get my email with the english version of the Rock Hard review (and the translation of the online-mag thingy)? I sent you that one around the 27th (dec.). I'm just curious because I didn't get a reply yet and my fear of not working email services has developed into a phobia :p ;)

Nico16 said:
Kari: Did you get my email with the english version of the Rock Hard review (and the translation of the online-mag thingy)? I sent you that one around the 27th (dec.). I'm just curious because I didn't get a reply yet and my fear of not working email services has developed into a phobia :p ;)

Yes, I did get 'em :) Thanks btw!