Whack!

Satori

Destructosaur
May 2, 2001
.. from grey to black
Visit site
Who do you think most deserves a good hard slap and/or should give an apology for all the vileness they've unleashed on humanity?

My vote is for Cher. She disgusts and horrifies me beyond belief. Is it is her manly looks? Her horrific voice? Her whimpy style? That vocorder she uses in "do you believe in life after love"? That thong and fishnet outfit she wore in that video on the ship (*shudder*)? That insulting remake of she did of the sonny & cher classic "I got you babe" with beavis and butthead where she rips sonny to shreads about a year before he croaked? It's hard to pin it on one thing, she is so.. ungh! Slap!

Other good hard slaps must go to the following:

Brian Adams
Celine Dion
Whitney
Mariah Carey
Rod Stewart
Tony Danza
The Olson Twins
The entire cast of Fullhouse, particular the middle child and the dad (sorry to raise those repressed memories)
The writers of "Seventh Heaven" (get a grip!)
Benny Hinn (fraudulent fuck)
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar (greedy evangelist fuck-head)

That's all I can think of for now. Cher is my arch nemesis however, and I think she deserves a good hard backhand so the crack of the knuckles can be heard and enjoyed, hehe.

sarcastically,

Satori

Kerry King
Dani Filth
Shagrath
Satyr
Anyone in a band named Pantera
Anyone who used to be in a band named Pantera and went off to do a BM project with Satyr. Thats right Phil, im talking about YOU.
Dave Mustaine
Lars Ulrich
James Hetfield

Il'l post more as they come to me.

I would like to whack whoever it was
lettig a christian political party take part
in the Norwegian politics!!!!
Religion and politics should not be
mixed together!!! Now we're about to
get a christian cultureminister!!
Fuck that! And fuck her!!! hehe...

I don't care much for politics, but this
is just insane!!!

Then, all types of boy-bands etc.
I'd like to give them all a good slapping!!

That little 12 year old rapper,Lil Bow wow or somthing
xyxgun.gif

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I would like to whack whoever it was
lettig a christian political party take part
in the Norwegian politics!!!!
Religion and politics should not be
mixed together!!! Now we're about to
get a christian cultureminister!!
Fuck that! And fuck her!!! hehe...

I feel your pain. With the insanity ever end?

What's wrong with Kerry King?

He sympathizes, and acutally likes, trendcore, mallcore, new metal bands, esp. Slipknot. If Hanneman wrote more stuff, Slayer wouldn't be as bad as they already are.

dude is it just me or was mariah carey WAY more attractice when she worried about her music and didnt worry about looking like a 2 cent WHORE! she was so much more hot back in the day when she actually.... um.... how do you say?...... SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´ll have to say Bette Middler Fucking crackwhore

But, god damn it PanterA kick ass! (dimebag is a brilliant guitarist)

i hate kerry king... first of all he sucks balls at guitar.... second - he talks shit about metallica, and bands that supposedly "sold out" .... i think he's jealous becuase they were never as good as metlalica...

and then a reason why i hate him more... is because after talking so much shit..... his band, slayer, is fucking putting out the shittiest album i have ever heard from a thrash band, this year....... probably the shittiest metal album ever if you ask me!

another person i hate - corey from slipknot.... see the fact is... slipknot is a good band. Take away the vocals... and you would have some decent metal songs. Corey is the worst singer a;jf;jkfd;lkjfdsjl;kfdjl;kdsf ;FUCK HIM -- he fucking sucks... him and his fucking rap and hip hop influences... he sucks

Originally posted by Ihsahn

He sympathizes, and acutally likes, trendcore, mallcore, new metal bands, esp. Slipknot. If Hanneman wrote more stuff, Slayer wouldn't be as bad as they already are.

I see what you are saying. But is King really responisible for the demise of Slayer singlehandedly? Doesn't Araya have any say in this? Hm.. What do you think?

Satori

i think we need to slap all the pop metal fans. i mean how can you call that linkin park shit metal when its just nu-pop!!! i cant believe people havent seen that, its like a boy band, it is a boy band!!!:mad: , oh well, without them, there would be no one to make fun off for shit music tastes :D

I would like to slap all these rude and lazy public servants we have down here ( quite many,at the half of them....hehe) and also the people working on my university's information office (or sth like that-i don't know the exact english word )

also the writers of Seventh heaven hehe

and some greek pop-singers hehe

First of all, MTV, Rolling Stone, Spin, Muchmusic, VH1, basically all mainstream media sources.

A big second to all these talentless fuckoff rappers, hiphoppers, nu-metalers, etc. that have poisoned society with all of their bullshit music, clothes, language, fucked up cars, loud stereos, and millions of other things that I get tired of putting up with day in and day out.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
i think we need to slap all the pop metal fans. i mean how can you call that linkin park shit metal when its just nu-pop!!! i cant believe people havent seen that, its like a boy band, it is a boy band!!!:mad: , oh well, without them, there would be no one to make fun off for shit music tastes :D
That´s so fucking true!!! Why not call Boyzone a Metalband??? Nu-crap shit! :( :mad: :( :mad:

Yeah I'd say Araya needs a good slap too, although Kerry supports new metal the most emphaticaly. And like I say, if Hanneman had taken over before Slayer got too far in over their heads, they wouldn't be as bad as they have gotten. Jeff Hanneman needs to get up and whack both their asses.